[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political Evolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Metamorphosis.jpg (278 KB, 637x1428) Image search: [Google]
Metamorphosis.jpg
278 KB, 637x1428
Anyone else make this political journey?

>I love trees and animals and flowers, we should stop building cities and go back to nature!
Age 12-17
>Liberalism is the only compassionate way to be! Why can't we all just get along?
Age 17-24
>Libertarianism just makes so much sense! It's so logical, don't you understand economics?
Age 24+
>Fascism is necessary to maintain our race! We need strong communities and leaders!

My question is, what comes next?
>>
>My question is, what comes next?

Age 30+
>There's nothing we can do
>>
>>76395753
>what comes next?

You grow up.

There is or is not an afterlife, but either way it doesn't matter how many white people are alive 100 years after you die.
>>
>>76395753
Next you start to understand how the things work, and see that there are no obvious solutions. Which is why they haven't been implemented yet.
>>
>>76395753
Age 35+
>Start building a spacecraft
Age 40+
>Get the fuck off this planet
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
I've basically always been left-leaning. It's hard to get excited about political schools of thought that seem to hate you lol.
>>
File: 1460818047611.jpg (183 KB, 462x632) Image search: [Google]
1460818047611.jpg
183 KB, 462x632
>Lel, politicians r such evil men XD
>Liberalism is the only compassionate way to be! Why can't we all just get along? (Except religions because God doesn't exist)
Age 16-17
>Libertarianism just makes so much sense! It's so logical, don't you understand economics?
Age 17-23 (now)
>>I love trees and animals and flowers, we should stop being a cancer to nature and integrate to it. Fascism is necessary to maintain our nation! We need strong communities and leaders if we and our planet are to survive!
>>
>>76395753
>Age 24+ (one man Klan) option

Pull a breivik on shuffle,wapo, and anti Trump protestors
>>
>>76395753
>what comes next?
Prison if you lived in UK, joking aside if you'll grow up to be a respectable adult you'll drop the fascism and start caring about the family instead of poltics.
>>
>>76395753
Age 24+
>passion lost, sets a dangerous precedent

As for me, being 25, I believe that we should separate our societies and see which one works best.
>>
>>76395753
Well I've been conservative since about 11/12. Before that I didn't outright care about politics but I was racist and therefore redpilled
>>
>>76395753
the next comes death, depends if it was for or against your ideals
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.