[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/THINK/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: GJlejCe.jpg (93 KB, 960x924) Image search: [Google]
GJlejCe.jpg
93 KB, 960x924
ITT: Post things that REALLY make you think
>>
>>76395075
The fact that the Jews are still around.
Where did Hitler go wrong?
>>
Working for a result, accepting that life is suffering, building something and not being a fucking bitch.
>>
>>76395075

>bukowski

Babby's first gritty realism
>>
File: 4wpmVfM.jpg (37 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
4wpmVfM.jpg
37 KB, 480x411
huh...
>>
>>76395075
> a man
What a disgusting sexism
>>
Who the fuck shits every day? I go maybe twice a week. It's already agonizing enough.
>>
File: THINK.jpg (48 KB, 729x729) Image search: [Google]
THINK.jpg
48 KB, 729x729
>cuckowski

You don't enjoy it, but that's not the point. It's literally what you need to do to survive in modern society, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's how society fucking works, people who worked hard in their youth and made successes of themselves get to do minimal work and boss people around, while lazy underachieving assholes need to slave away for pennies. If you don't want to do it, make something of yourself.
>>
>>76395297
No wonder why you're fat.
Shit slow metabolism senpai
>>
>>76395075
bukowski was a hack
>>
File: NWm0YqE.jpg (20 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
NWm0YqE.jpg
20 KB, 428x428
damn
>>
>>76395392
I'm actually normal BMI. I shit twice a week and my arse feels like its on fire. Sometimes there's a bit of blood, but I think that's from an anal fissure from straining so hard/
>>
>>76395297
i do
>>
File: 1464467874274.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464467874274.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>76395075
>>
File: HansUlrichRudel.jpg (18 KB, 250x363) Image search: [Google]
HansUlrichRudel.jpg
18 KB, 250x363
How in the hell could a man not want to be woken up at 6:30 by patriotic music, leap out of bed, eat his highly nutritional ration, piss, brush his teeth and hair and not have to fight traffic because of fantastic infrastructure to go and work for the glory of his/her fatherland and be grateful for the opportunity to do so?
>>
>>76395497
Normal by American standards maybe?
If you didn't take the dick from Ahmed and maybe he wouldn't of had the chance to terrorise your ass.
>>
>>76395497
>an anal fissure from straining so hard/

If you are a female and reasonable attractive *I* have a penis that can solve your problem.
>>
>>76395497
Why do you britcucks feel the need to share such shit? Go brush your teeth and maybe your asshole won't fall out. Vote yes to Brexit. Cheers
>>
>>76395257
Jew-piter that's who we owe
>>
>>76395728
That is so shit it should be a criminal offence
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.