[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie has lost. Fuck this country. Which part of Canada should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: img-region.jpg (100 KB, 815x596) Image search: [Google]
img-region.jpg
100 KB, 815x596
Bernie has lost. Fuck this country. Which part of Canada should I move to? I'll file under refugee status since technically I am displaced by a shifty and shitty takeover.
>>
Quebec, you'll be around exactly the right breed of utter faggot
>>
>>76395064
Nunavut
>>
Go to ontario if you are liberal, the rest of us are conservative. Newfoundland and pei, are just inbred and retarded.
>>
>>76395064
Stay out cuck
>>
File: average england town.jpg (58 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
average england town.jpg
58 KB, 380x253
>>76395105
>>
>>76395105
>no dogs and no anglos
>>76395198
newfoundland is neither inbred nor retarded its cozy as fuck
>>
>>76395064
Toronto is already part of America and BC is full of degenerates.

Don't come to the mid west, we don't want any more normies
>>
>>76395064
That map is so fucked up
>>
>>76395064
Cape Breton
>>
>>76395333
East Coast Best Coast.

That's where the real Canadians are
>>
>>76395064
Why are you moving to Canada and not Mexico?
>>
>>76395064
go to Mexico, rasist
>>
Move to a Vancouver or Toronto suburb. Like Surrey or London.
>>
>>76395064

Why don't you move to Mexico instead?
>>
>>76395064
Cuckolds Cove.
>>
Go to Mexico.
>>
>>76395496

Liberals don't want to live near Mexicans, they want other people to live near Mexicans.
>>
>>76395545
This
>>
>>76395064
Why don't you go to Mexico instead? Too full of brown people, bigot?
>>
Sweden.
>>
>>76395545

This.
>>
>>76395682
agreed. mexico is a better choice
>>
>>76395064
Why Canada OP?

Why not Mexico? Zimbabwe? Germany? Sweden? Venezuela? You're not a bigot, are you?
>>
>>76395064
Venezuela.
>>
I think Mexico is better fit for you.
>>
Scarborough, Ontario. It's ethically diverse and will really fit your liberal worldview.
>>
File: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (58 KB, 500x616) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhhhhh.jpg
58 KB, 500x616
>>76395064
Fuck off fagget we are full
>>
I can't speak Spanish and I am unable to learn. It's also easier to migrate to Canada than Mexico
>>
>>76396456

It's OK, you don't have to learn the language or integrate at all :3
>>
>>76396456
What about the UK? I heard they are hungry for immigrants, and they speak only english.

Not that any of the aforementioned countries does not. Don't be a racist now.
>>
>>76396802
I wouldn't mind living in the UK. They provide great health care and education assistance as well.
>>
>>76397158
Then get ready to move, boy. You're going to the UK. Avoid the no-go zones, be mindful of tanned mayors, and do not offend women, disabled, or anyone who is not white. Additionally, you should carry the Quran on you at all times, in case you are stopped by the Shariah-patrol.

Good travels.
>>
>>76397271
Thanks for the tips. I'm sure 99% of Muslims are great people that are equally tolerant and accepting of others. You guys just sensationalize things.
>>
>>76397384
Yeah, /pol/ tends to sensationalize things. For all intends and purposes, the UK is as good as it gets, surpassed only by Germany and Sweden. Look forward to hearing from you there.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.