[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean to be Canadian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19
File: 1423414141.jpg (655 KB, 1204x753) Image search: [Google]
1423414141.jpg
655 KB, 1204x753
>Be me
>have ancestors in British North America since 1600's
>Taught in school that Canada has no culture
>Taught to be ashamed of my heritage
>Taught that Canada is a country of immigrants
>Most new Canadians identify strongly with their ethnic/geographic roots

>TFW I have no other geographic roots

Wtf am I supposed to identify with? Does anyone else feel dispossessed and without greater purpose?
>>
>>76393992
That's what you get for being an anglo rat, you fucking worthless piece of trash.
>>
>>76394096
And where are you from, friend?
>>
>>76393992
My ancestors burned the White House down lel
>>
>>76394190
And look what happened to us. After WW2 we had something like the 4th largest navy.
>>
>>76394183
My mum's pussy, like anyone else
>>
Being canadian is being able to survive in any enviroment, being able to cook anything, being able to drink anything, and being able to kill anything.

Heres what you do, duct tape two O.E. bottles to your hands and start drinking them as you walk into the woods, start a camp fire and stand in it as long as you can, bonus points if your pants catch on fire.

Now you are canadian.
>>
>>76393992
The irony of the west is that they hate genocide, yet want to uproot actual natives from their own lands.

Quite ebin.
>>
>>76394183
hes a french cuck...be proud of your herritage m8 hes just salty that the french got chased out of town
>>
>>76394249
>muh military
There has been zero wars worth fighting since then, who cares
>>
>>76393992
You don't live in a Conservative province that's why you were not taught about Canada.
>>
>>76394420
define english heritage for me pls
>>
>>76393992

Being white Canadian means to be a container for all other cultures. Slowly but surely as our culture is chipped away and replaced by skinskin cultures, we will become a tiny minority in our own country. The best thing I can suggest to you is move out and stay away from the cuckold city centers, and become more rural. Immigrants will follow you eventually, but that's what white flight is.
>>
>>76394096

That's rich coming from the niggers of Canada.
>>
File: 1464195926633.png (218 KB, 1048x831) Image search: [Google]
1464195926633.png
218 KB, 1048x831
>>76394526
>>
File: propb41.jpg (48 KB, 246x360) Image search: [Google]
propb41.jpg
48 KB, 246x360
>>76393992
I know those feels ...never forget our ancestors settled and concurred this wild land, survived it's harsh winters and all the things nature threw at us ...we took vimmy ridge and were the only country to capture all it's objectives on D-day. Canada is great and true. Canadians are some of the strongest & gentlest people of this world . never forget we have a culture and a history and we are a proud people even though some would try to trick us and tell us we have no culture that's because they are afraid of a strong and proud Canadian.
>>
File: average england town.jpg (58 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
average england town.jpg
58 KB, 380x253
>>76394592
I'm not from Cucktario, nice try Ahmed
>>76394647
If english heritage means being rape by dindunuffin sandniggers 24hours a day with SJW defending them, then you're right
>>
>>76394534
I don't actually have a problem with immigrants, my problem is that we don't encourage them to assimilate, so now we have a patchwork of a country. No one is here for Canada, everyone is here for themselves, and I am here for nothing.
>>
>>76393992
Why not just be Canadian? What happened to those proud to be Canadian commercials? Did that die with the end of Jean Chretien?

Personally I'm quite happy to be Canadian and I'll always be proud of it.
>>
>>76394899
Our ID's are quite similar, perhaps it is trying to tell us something!
>>
BUT BRO

DO YOU EVEN CARE

ABOUT THE RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS

DO YOU EVEN CARE?!

THEY WERE SO MEAN

THOSE KIDS HAD SORE FEET ALL DAY

THEY HAD TO CUT THEIR HAIR AND PRAY

BRO HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE PROUD WHEN YOU KNOW THAT

DO YOU EVEN CARE
>>
File: 1463891355724.png (623 KB, 840x779) Image search: [Google]
1463891355724.png
623 KB, 840x779
>>76394448
>WWII was worth fighting

the only war worth fighting in the 20th century was against communism.

Instead we ignored it, then helped it defeat the aryans, then were too scared to fight it, then it defeated itself because it is so shitty, and then we just gave up and started becoming communists

that means vietnam and Korea were the only ones worth it. although we should have nuked Vietnam and then fucked up china in the korean war while it was still very weak. Now its going to fuck us in the ass because cuck boomers didn't stop them
>>
>>76393992
>Wtf am I supposed to identify with?
WN
>>
>>76395021
Residential schools were actually pretty fucking bad. However, blaming all their problems today on residential schools is retarded. It's like saying all of Africa's problems are Europe's fault.
>>
>>76393992

Here in Cape Breton the kids are still taught, for now, that they have unique local cultures that are worth preserving. But this only leads to local pride, not nationalism. And the white guilt bullshit is just around the corner, even here.
>>
>>76394874

I know you are from Quebec which is why I called you the niggers of Canada.

We should of exterminated you or turned Quebec into a massive work camp.
>>
File: die hippie.jpg (12 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
die hippie.jpg
12 KB, 300x227
>>76393992
>be french
>know exactly when my ancestor arrived - 1642
>have landmarks bearing my family's name after direct ancestors
>family so entrenched into the fabric of the nation that I can't throw a rock without finding a business owned by someone I'm related too
>Quebecois pride and nationalism isn't a taboo
>hatred of non-assimilators is not simply acceptable, but encouraged
>have a libertarian political climate where business is good as are social freedoms
>cops are still more than willing to curbstomp dissenters

Your problem is you're an anglocuck, Torontoman.
Sooner or later you'll all admit Quebec are like Slavs of North America - the preservers of the white race and customs.
>>
>>76395139
>rape and abuse natives
>then give the rape and abuse victims free money to do all the drugs and drink as much as they want
f-f-fixed?
>>
>>76395139
No, residential schools accomplished exactly what they were founded for: teaching the chugs fucking English.
What the church did to them is the church's responsibility, not the federal government.

Children should however NOT be taught about them. Teaching kids to resent their country deeply is fucking monstrous.
>>
>>76395217
Ok then, enjoy living in your multicultural hellhole you liberal cuck. Don't forget to pray for Justin every night before you go to sleep.
>>
>>76395347
>Set up government sanctioned religious schools
>let them do whatever they wanted to the children
>Deny allegations for years of abuse
>Not the government's fault

And your last bit about wilful ignorance is the cherry on the cake.
>>
>>76395449
>Ok then, enjoy living in your multicultural hellhole you liberal cuck. Don't forget to pray for Justin every night before you go to sleep.

I hate the Quebec mongrels like all the rest of the sub humans that infest this Anglo clay.
>>
>>76395481

The Micmac poet Rita Joe said she loved her residential school and the Indian groups at a national level resisted their closure in the 1950s, so it's not as if these places were set up specifically as rape camps. What happened in them is no worse than (e.g.) the abuse at Mount Cashel orphanage in Newfoundland, which nobody cares about because the victims were white.
>>
>>76394879

I have seen firsthand what unchecked immigration does to cities and Canada in general. I'm not sure where you are in the country, but Vancouver is probably the worst example of this. The richest area, West Vancouver and parts of North Vancouver still remains white, but everywhere else is completely taken over by immigrants. Surrey is New Bombay, Richmond is New shanghai, Burnaby is new Hanoi. They buy up all the property and completely push out the native white European population. As you drive by schools classes are comprised almost entirely of brown people with the token white kids.

I ended up moving to Vancouver Island, the last white bastion aside from Victoria, and it's beginning to happen to Nanaimo now. They are a plague, eating up areas with no sign of stopping.

I remember being told at school that Canada is a multicultural paradise, but it seems more like hell on earth. I don't actually hate these people, I just don't want to live anywhere near them or be the outsider in their new pockets of civilization.
>>
>>76394874
stfu you french faggot
>>
>>76395552
>Anglo clay.
Typical anglocuck living in denial. How's ramadan, Muhammad?
>>
>>76395637
>>
>>76395230
Never really got along with the french ...but I blame that on being from New brunswick , although must give credit where credit is do Quebec has got it's shit together when it comes to taking care of it's own and doesn't suck hole to foreign fucks and the federal government pussies ...also love how you guys deal with the tree niggers
>>
>>76395664

>Denial

>Coming from a Quasi French faggot

Wew lad I must be in the twilight zone
>>
>>76393992
>parents come from Hungary
>learn in school Canada is the greatest country ever
>play cricket and hockey in school
>learn that British English is the only correct English and Americans ruined English
>learn that the British empire was a good thing and it helped the world
>taught that the current Canadian flag isn't the real flag and we abandoned our identity and betrayed the British by changing our flag
What kind of cuck school did you go to?
>>
>>76395579
I care, and I'm not saying that everything about residential schools were bad. However, it was a bad system with no oversight and blatant lying by the federal government. You also have to remember that there were many cases against the federal government and residential schools because of abuse which they won. You can pull out a single person and say that their school wasn't bad but it was not a good system. Just because they weren't set up to be awful doesn't mean they weren't and just because a white orphanage was bad does not excuse any school being bad.

I care about any abuses by government organizations
>>
File: propsition 2.png (1 MB, 626x937) Image search: [Google]
propsition 2.png
1 MB, 626x937
>>
>>76395872
You have a very skewed perception of the provinces.

Doesn't surprise me though, east coasters are down syndrome as fuck, including quebec and ontario. You all voted liberal then act like you are conservative. Enjoy the brown hordes.
>>
>>76395901
Is this all you have to say? Pretty pathetic, but not surprising coming from an anglotard.
>>
>>76396072

Coming from the queer who entered this thread solely to spread division.

You aren't getting much else from me you limp wristed fake french faggot.
>>
>>76395989
Way to post something completely irrelevant Ameritard. Real good representation of American education
>>
>>76395941
>it was not a good system.

I agree, but only because wherever children are placed in the care of unrelated adults there is going to be abuse, which is the larger point being ignored in the rush to make this exclusively a racial thing. Nobody really cares about the epidemic proportion of kids having sex with teachers or with each other in the public schools, for example. You might, but that's because you're a principled exception.
>>
>>76393992
A little off topic, but can any Aussie tell me about Hawthorne. Are the Aussies there not white?
The same question as well for Syndey. I need to know for personal research.
>>
>>76396135
>You aren't getting much else from me
Good lord, thank you. No one's gonna endure the eternal cringy english-canadian factor you see in every thread for once.
>>
File: turdeaucuck.jpg (227 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
turdeaucuck.jpg
227 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYBu_IxX4XE
>>
>>76396343
>cringy english-canadian factor you see in every thread for once.

That's interesting considering it's always some ass blasted fake frog jumping into these threads projecting his eternal salt.

How many provinces are french again?
>>
>>76395995
>tfw everyone I know voted liberal

You're right about the "voted liberal then act like you are conservative" for Nova Scotia.
If you think about it it's strange, you don't see many people who are socially conservative but politically liberal.
Most of the same people who voted liberal also don't like muslims and don't want any refugees here, people bitch about it a lot.
>>
>>76393992
I have Irish roots how the fuck do you think I feel
>>
File: 1465307902962.jpg (435 KB, 2048x1364) Image search: [Google]
1465307902962.jpg
435 KB, 2048x1364
>>76393992
>>
File: dhi9kjk.jpg (23 KB, 780x390) Image search: [Google]
dhi9kjk.jpg
23 KB, 780x390
>>76395995
pfft let me guess bc chink slave or an albertan that was dumb enough to note NDP ..not all of us in NB are liberal pussies just fredriction/moncton ..I was lucky enough to be born/raised outside of the libtard cities
>>
File: empire 2.0.png (395 KB, 841x523) Image search: [Google]
empire 2.0.png
395 KB, 841x523
>>76395714
>one cherry picked image
>ignores trudeu handing out neetbux to everyone
>ignores canadas own migrantion plans to become sweden 2.0
>ignores muslims go where the best gibs are
>forgets this is happening
>>
>>76396457
Who's the one who always take the bait and cry like a baby when this happens?
>>
>>76394879
Well meme'd my boy
>>
The culture doesn't die as long as you keep it going. Be familiar with and proud of your European-Canadian heritage, don't be afraid of showing it, and reproduce and pass it on to your children. The Jews have been a tiny persecuted minority for thousands of years, and look how strong their culture still is.

Europe, as an idea, survives so long as you keep true to it.
>>
>>76396807

What did you give us..

Pierre Trudeau
Paul Martin
Justin Trudeau

Special snowflake fake french talking about crying.

That's what you bastards have been doing for your entire existence.
>>
>>76393992
Canada has a strong traditional culture, look at the difference between Anglo and French canadians and yourt own culture will be realised.
>>
File: u-s-a-vs-canada_o_688350.jpg (81 KB, 605x615) Image search: [Google]
u-s-a-vs-canada_o_688350.jpg
81 KB, 605x615
>>76396597
enjoy your obesity and shit medical system ..and everything else fucked up about your system muh god muh food and muh stupidity muh merica!
>>
File: 329830827_1280.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
329830827_1280.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>76393992
Literally born of the two greatest Anglos in recent History. American Loyalists to the British Empire.

We get taught the UK has noculture to make way for third world immigrants; it's a lie, who got the bibles into tibet?
>>
>>76393992
To me being a Canadian essentially the same thing as being a Stark from game of thrones, but more polite
>>
>>76396457
>How many provinces are french again?
The only one that really matters
>>
File: 20130409jefferysqueenston.jpg (210 KB, 820x524) Image search: [Google]
20130409jefferysqueenston.jpg
210 KB, 820x524
>>76393992
Remember is it literally by your blood and sweat in a frozen wastleland that Canada has endured, like the Australians in the deserts and Uitlanders in the Savana, paved the way where civilisation had never came before.

The sane brother of the US whoes benevolence has allowed the French inhabitants to retain their identity and traditions for 300 years without hiderance.
>>
>>76397260
>From Northern England
>Literally a Stark off game of thrones.

hehe. step aside.
>>
File: ironborn_by_azraeuz-d7pmpfa.jpg (158 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ironborn_by_azraeuz-d7pmpfa.jpg
158 KB, 1024x576
>>76397260
cept the east coast ..we do not sow(cause we got no jobs) we are definitely Greyjoys we reap our governments EI
>>
>>76396509
NS voted liberal because the government (Military + public service) is the biggest employer in the province. A few years before the election Harper made deep cuts into both the military and public service which pissed of a lot of the population. Also the economic action plan was useless to Cape Bretoners despite there being billboards for it everywhere.

Personally I would love the Conservatives to change from cucksevative to a populous party. I want to preserve our traditional culture and the middle class, the con's only care about the rich.
>>
>>76397145
>who got the bibles into tibet?

Portuguese Jesuits
>>
>>76397006
>What did you give us..
Maple syrup
Snowmobile
Peanut Butter
The National Anthem
Van Houtte
Poutine
Snowblowers
Hertel
Wonder-Bra
IMAX
3D Puzzle
The name "Canada"

I could go on
>>
File: card.jpg (149 KB, 1103x621) Image search: [Google]
card.jpg
149 KB, 1103x621
>>76396509
The reason so many people voted Liberal is because Harper was abusing his power. He needed to go and I'd rather not have the fucking NDP in charge. I vote for whichever party is best for the country at the time so I voted Conservative in the last election and Liberal in this one.

>>76396215
There are a lot of people that care about kids having sex with teachers and I don't think it's an epidemic problem. It's a rare thing so that means it isn't an epidemic. And really I don't think sex is a bad thing. If you teach them sex education properly and how to be careful that's the best solution because kids are going to have sex anyway.

I just fucking wish people would get their heads out of their asses and take responsibility for community problems. A lot of the native populations problems come from themselves and it needs to fucking stop.

>t. registered snownigger
>>
>>76397456
Actually it was the Moravians first apparently, once I looked it up.
>>
>>76397475

And yet not a single ""french"" name on this list.

http://people.canadiancontent.net/sci-tech/

You people should of been kept on reserves beside the redskins.
>>
>>76397811
I saw four of them halfway thru then I closed the tab. When will the eternal anglo butthurt end?
>>
>>76395481
They were far better off in the residential schools then in their communities. Like 1 in a thousand get raped, inner investigations expose it and the priest atleast gets relocated. So now educating them and giving them better survival rates is horrible?
>>
>>76394879
Is canada kind of like how europe doesnt assimilate? Here in the us even the muslims assimilate though that is becoming less common with the numbers and murmurs of revivalist movements going on.

I imagine canada as being between the us and europe in assimilating immigrants
>>
>>76398489
they are encouraged not to assimilate.
>>
>>76398489
No, nobody assimilates my family comes from Hungary and I know Hungarians who have been here for 40 years that can barely speak English. One kid who's 12 was born here can't speak English at all only Hungarian. Europeans are just as bad as everyone else at assimilating, in fact they can be worse sometimes because they come here but believe their country is the best and talk about how they're gonna move back to Europe one day.
>>
>>76394183
>And where are you from, friend?
"I'm not your friend, buddy"

Couldn't resist.
>>
>>76397959

People like you should just be shot and tied to a tree left and left for the bears.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

Literally a handful of french names in there.

I love how you freaks think we owe you something but in reality the only thing we owe you is a bullet a swift toss into the st.lawrence.
>>
>>76399661

and left*
>>
>>76399661
>I love how you freaks think we owe you something

You literally only exist as an ethnic community began the French bargained for your life dfuring the first treaty of Paris.
>>
>>76399661
>French speakers in Canada make something like 8 millions people out of 35 millions
>surprised that there's more english name than french one
>waaa waaa we own you nothing, you sho9uld all die 'n shit
God the autism is strong in you.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.