[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the end game here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: us-partition_v3.png (911 KB, 3296x1650) Image search: [Google]
us-partition_v3.png
911 KB, 3296x1650
Real talk.

Is eradication of brownies the only way to save the white race?

I know we always talk about "non-violence" as a way to fight WhiteGenocide but let's get realistic here. When has that ever fucking worked?

I'm pro-race war because it's obvious we'll win. I don't see how else we realistically can solve this issue. I've heard balkanization of the United States as an option but how would that pan out? What cities do we give to the spics and which to the blacks?

Sorry, but I'm not willing to give up cities like Miami and Los Angeles just because our liberals decided to flood them with spics. I love these cities and I don't want to see them inaccessible to me.
>>
White America would be unified with Oklahoma, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas.
>>
That's a surprisingly good balkanised map of America. Cascadia needs some extension eastward, RULE CASCADIA RULE.
>>
>Arizona
>Grouped with Cuckifornia ever
When will this meme die?
>>
>no Deseret

One job
>>
>>76393492
only a matter of time before the Mexicans and ex-Californians make it that way, its already happening in Texas
>>
>>76392516
>Alaska
>Evacuated
N'ah, fuck you.
>>
File: First Republic of Christ.gif (85 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
First Republic of Christ.gif
85 KB, 590x590
>>76392516
>implying there's no such thing as religious fundmentalism
>>
File: Sean Connery.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sean Connery.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
>>76394772
This map is made by a fascist who assumes religion is a non-issue. Americans have clung to patriotism for so long, in a post-Union scenario all that conservative Americans will have left is religion. They're not going to jump onto some nihilist fascist bandwagon. There would be a massive theocratic revolution that would make even the great Khomeini proud.
>>
>Floridian republic
>not hispanic

well meme'd/10
>>
ohio has more illegals than NM

more people in NJ speak spanish at home than in NM

people see the state name and dont realize NM is like the least "mexican" state in the southwest when you look at population numbers of migrants, legal and illegal
>>
>>76392516
rename thread with:
hey fellow spergs, lets dream together and redraw countries again
OMFG people living and thinking in the imaginary should be put in soul asylums
>>
We're too far gone. We need to sacrifice America to save Europe. Declare this to be a true multicultural utopia, bring in the shit skins, and lock down Europe to any nonwhite immigration.
>>
>>76397957
Jules Verne is rolling in his grave.
>>
File: NA MAP.png (357 KB, 2000x2327) Image search: [Google]
NA MAP.png
357 KB, 2000x2327
Doctor in meme maps here, I can say with 100% certainty that the US is going to collapse in 50 years with these countries rising from the ashes
>>
>>76400438
This looks as likely as anything, well done anon
>>
>>76392516
>Reply
elect trump

encourage all the faggots to move away
>>
>>76400438
Far more accurate than OP's.
>>
File: 1462584533686.gif (962 KB, 540x324) Image search: [Google]
1462584533686.gif
962 KB, 540x324
>>76396268
>>76400438
It is about time someone actually added Appalachia and Deseret into these maps
>>
>>76396669
Because theres enough of us crackers that would overthrow that spic govt
>>
File: Khomeini badass.jpg (14 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
Khomeini badass.jpg
14 KB, 320x200
>>76402666
in light of those satanic trips, I must say, I will take Christianity, Mormonism, or even Islam over nihilist movements. Post-modernism is the real degeneracy
>>
>>76392516
>white American republic
>contains Norfolk, Newport News, Portsmouth, and Richmond
Might as well include Detroit and Atlanta
>>
File: yosefgoyim.jpg (94 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
yosefgoyim.jpg
94 KB, 850x400
>>76392516
the us flag needs state flags.
Cascadia here.
brownies are secondary, if jews controll any of these states or their media they are the enemy, anyone trapped there has a duty to never let them have control again.

I also don't know why nevada is attached, we don't want whores or mormons. in terms of parasitic idiot cults they are right behind the jew. All/most of the alphabets are run by jews, and the worker bees are predominatly mormons.

Cascadia must be NS
>>
>>76400438
Being a fan and proponent of regionalized US, I can say job well done.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.