[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is life like in Kentucky? I've thought of Harlan,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 214410-justified-justified.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
214410-justified-justified.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
What is life like in Kentucky?

I've thought of Harlan, but decided on Louisville as a nice middle ground.

White South African looking to immigrate. Pic related
>>
>>76390306
Feels good man.
Lots of meth heads though in Louisville.
>>
>>76390306
Niggers everywhere

And 99% of them are like Fleece "The Booty Warrior" Johnson, who by the way was released recently.
>>
>>76390306
Horrible. No jobs crooked cops and methheads everywhere
>>
>>76390306
all Afrikaners and other SA whites are welcomed the sooner you get here the better
>>
Gods country
Waffle house
Whiskey sours
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMr1byWLmJE
why not go to west virginia instead?
>>
File: 1464830760825.gif (156 KB, 288x229) Image search: [Google]
1464830760825.gif
156 KB, 288x229
>>76390306
We live in Indiana across the Ohio river from Louisville. Had to go to the hospital to visit a family member. I shit you not the first 30 people on the same floor as him were niggers

THEYRE. FUCKING. EVERYWHERE
>>
seen a job in wva?
nope.
if you have $ you can buy land in va and build.still some good rural areas with no nigs or spicks.maybe a few country nigs but they arent apeized,they know their place.
>>
>>76390398
>>76390715
Well shit. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case but considering where I'm from I guess I'm used to that.

Also Odinbro >>76390543 has a point. It doesn't HAVE to be Kentucky. I'm just looking for a nice Christian-conservative area, with a relatively low cost of living. Where there are only 2 genders, and people say "Merry Christmas". That kinda stuff.

Because I live in Cape Town, and holy shit. We're not quite on California's level, not yet, but we're fast reaching that point.
>>
mexicans are creeping in everywhere though mainly for seasonal orchard work and stay stealing handyman jobs that are bread and butter for poor whites.
ive been to cattle call construction bids where local guys show up with heavy equipment and licenses in hand/insurance/bonded and the two truck loads of illegal mexicans with shovels get the job because they will work for thousands less.
fuckers are taking over and simply pushing white out of the way.
normally osha is all over us and making sure we comply.Now?i haventvseen an osha inspector in years and county checks get less stringent every year.
cancer that is growing is a scary thing.
>>
>>76390306
What you doing in Egypt?
>>
>>76391466
MonTaNa, bro.
>>
File: 1465274687167.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1465274687167.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>76391732
Visiting parents who are here for work.
>>
>>76391466
rural virginia that still exists.
buckingham co. is almost raw frontier.banjos and moonshine-historic shine running network area
scott ,tazewell same thing.
>>
>>76390306
Just be nice. Black folk food is the tits and some are genuinely nice people. You should move to Louisville.
>>
Nearly all of the niggers in Kentucky live in the lexington/louisville/cincinnati triangle. Of those three lexington is by far the whitest and therefore the best. There are really few well developed areas outside of there however. Which if that's your thing go for it. I have lived here my entire life.
>>
>>76390306
I'm a Tennesseefag, but much of my family is in southern Kentucky, so I'm familiar with the area, but only Corbin and the immediate surroundings. It's a very slow-paced area, but it's pretty nice overall if that doesn't bother you. The people there are definitely above average in terms of character, and the woman who aren't fat are exceedingly beautiful -- like the kind of pretty that makes you rethink your life decisions. The rural areas are nice, but nothing too extraordinary for the region overall. Once you get into horse country it can get pretty breathtaking though. It's also one of the "most free" states, and is very, very white outside the few major cities.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.