[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone redpill me on the British Crown? Are they the irrelevant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: queen elizabeth.jpg (50 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
queen elizabeth.jpg
50 KB, 600x341
Can someone redpill me on the British Crown?

Are they the irrelevant meme figureheads that the media and themselves claims they are?

Or are they the embodiment of pure evil who are plotting in shadowy back rooms to enslave western civilization?
>>
Top tier
Democucksy was a mistake
>>
>>76388198
Well the queen of England owns 1/6th of the earths landmass. So there is that.
>>
>>76388198
Just saying there's a reason the entire UK empire collapsed during the term of a single queen.
>>
>>76388668
Care to explain
>>
>>76388668
Yep. USA forbidding them to defend it
>>
They are stupid
>>
>>76388546
Gonna need a source on that. The crowd doesn't even own all of England; unlike the US the monarchy actually has a setup where Lords/Ladies OWN the public land, as in a portion of government taxes paid by all residents in those regions goes to the owner.

She "owns" quite a large amount of land, but I'm skeptical on the 1/6 of the Earth thing.
>>
>>76388790

they deserve it for creating israel
>>
>>76388668
The British Empire was stretched too thin and WW1 finally pushed it to its limit. By the time WW2 hit it hadn't recovered and could not function as a proper world power and sustained heavy damages to its mainland, morale, economy, and world reputation. Plus it lost plenty of colonies. It hasn't recovered since.
>>
They bringing in the tourism $cash$
>>
They're testing the immortality pills on queen
>>
Last hope for the UK, charls is based architectural critic; he made very qt little english village development. The fact that he gets shitted on my the media would make the possible interventionism very tame
>>
The UK would be better off if they had an absolute monarchy instead of this democracy sham.
>>
>>76389060
who now rule you so either way kikes gonna kike
>>
File: 9.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
9.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>76389746
This
>>
>>76388198
they are inbred germans
>>
>>76388198
Top tier died with Henry VIII
William of Normandy wasn't too bad either
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.