[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nova Roma when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (190 KB, 801x651) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 801x651
Nova Roma when?
>>
as soon as the us goes down
>>
>>76387201
You right
>>
>>76386522
The world is too advanced for this "alot of people charge with swords and steal land"
>>
Get rid of Romania and give it to Hungary
>>
>>76387782
>coming from a romanian
where's your pride?
>>
>>76386522
when they arrived
>>76387389
>>
>>76387375
No no you fools, the southern aristocracy is the nova Roma the slaves just fucked things up. We need to purge America back to the original stock
>>
>>76388019
hes gaygar diaspora
>>
>>76386522
Why isn't Britain part of Rome there?
>>
>>76386522
Beautiful
Sadly, never
>>
>>76388289
Brexit
>>
>>76388289
because no one wants this shit island with it's even shittier inhabitants
>>
>>76388249
Im Transylvanian
Hows Netherlands Radu? How Much money do you get from begging?
>>
Cool, Ukraine got Crimea back :)
>>
>>76386522
New SPQR needs to civilize the barbarians this time, which means take over entire germania and the cuck island of United Khaliphate.
>>
Wtf happened to Poland and Slovakia? And is Kaliningrad Oblast now finally a part of Germany again?
>>
>>76386522
Rome? OFC no, Republic Of Venice
>>
>>76386522
>North Africans
>Middle East
>Turkey
J U S T R U I N M Y C O N T I N E N T F A M
>>
>>76389020
well, you're no part of rome/eu so you have no word in this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.