[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Think the land belongs to no one >Trade it for shiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2425x3301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2425x3301
>Think the land belongs to no one
>Trade it for shiny beads
>Get mad when it's no longer theirs
What's their argument again?
>>
>>76386132
They have none.
>>
It rightfully does belong to them.
>>
>>76386191
Land belongs to whoever can keep it by projection of force.
>>
File: image.png (755 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
755 KB, 750x1334
>>76386191
Elaborate chode. You can't just say something that sounds progressive and tolerant without any evidence or explanation. That's mighty liberal of you.
>>
>>76386272
Alright so. Australia belongs to china, america belongs to mexico and Europe belongs to the middle east.
>>
>>76386320
What kind of fucking mental gymnastics did you have to do to pretend that the US is less powerful than Mexico? Or Europe less powerful than the middle east?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>76386320
Holy shit. Sorry guys I didn't know the Middle East could do any thing other than be refugees.
>>
Basically in the Liberal mind when 2 countries compete, the winner is automatically evil and the losers are automatically the righteous victims. The worse they lose by the more noble they are too. These guys sucked so fucking bad that they're some kind of heroes in the bizaro mind of the left.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 579x506
>>76386191
t. Liberal faggot
I suppose that means the UK rightfully belongs to white celts and not paki subhumans right?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 160x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 160x210
>>76386510
>Look at flag
>Read post
>Today Canada was pretty cool
>>
File: 1460421805346.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
1460421805346.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>>76386458
>didn't know the Middle East could do any thing other than be refugees.
>>
>>76386132
Fuck Natives. I'm starting to think that they're worst than niggers. They don't fucking do anything but they get free lands, money from the goverment, they use white tec. and protest all the time how we stole their lands.

I wish based De Rosas would have end his task and kill the rest.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.