[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 223x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 223x305
How do we kill tattoo and piercing """"culture""""?
>>
>>76380893
We make fascism great again.
Make it trendy.
First make pseudo-military clothing trendy.
Than we can deepen it and before they realise it's full on fascism. Teenagers will jump into it because they're teenagers and want to be edgy.
It is like how if you dressed emo you had to be a sad whining cunt all the time, and if you were a hipster you had to behind 22 layers of irony and 1 layer retarded moustaches.
You gotta outjew the jews.
>>
>>76381794
They've won Hungary.
>>
>>76380893
Why would we? It makes it that much easier to point out undesirables
>>
Don't bother.
Shows you the degenerates.
>>
>>76381967
Then kill yourself, fool.
>>
>>76380893
top klinefelter body

truly disgusting beta
>>
I got 8 tattoos because chicks dig the degenerate look. They think I'm more interesting because of them. Apparently I look like someone fresh outta prison, combining tattoos with a 3mm buzzcut.
>>
File: sneetches.jpg (490 KB, 799x565) Image search: [Google]
sneetches.jpg
490 KB, 799x565
>>76380893
>>
>>76380893
I have three tattoos. Two were designed by me and my team got a small crown when we won the Jr A canadian lacrosse championship in 2014.

I'd like to see any of you non athletic, marfan syndrome, afraid of vagina losers even attempt to come up to me or my buddies and say something.

Guaranteed you would fill your adult diaper so fast your anus would prolapse. Fucking pussies. We love kids like you, easy targets to kick around. We are the people who would rule in a fascist society, the weak, stupid and ineffective youth like you would be liquidated.
>>
>>76380893
We can't. Humans have been modifying their bodies for thousands of years. Modifying everything from feet bindings to neck extensions and everything in between.
>http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/tattoos-144038580/?no-ist

Sorry not going anywhere.
>>
>>76386471
Honestly can't tell if leaf shitpost or sincere idiocy.
>>
>>76380893
make it so that its illegal to have more than 3 tattoos/piercings
>>
>>76386471
>i have something drawn on my skin therefor i am manlier than you
this is the main problem regarding tattooed people
>>
>>76382740
I have somewhat large hips and it fucking kills me to think I might have this condition
>>
>>76386471
>lacrosse
>athlete
kek
>>
>>76386471
>the weak, stupid and ineffective youth like you would be liquidated.

Top lel
>>
This >>76382342 for the ones already tattoed...but the only and best way of undoing all the shit is to Abolish the ANTI-DISCRIMIANTION LAWS first and foremost.this would give the power to employers to not hire these idiots. Take it from there.
>>
File: 1431798433148.jpg (44 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
1431798433148.jpg
44 KB, 600x739
>tfw no tats or piercings
>>
>>76387881
The anti-discrimination laws where forced onto countries by the United Nations...they must be struck out from a countries laws and regulations to be able to discriminate based on any reason.SO start a push for them to be removed.
>>
>>76386471
>lacrosse
>athletic

pffft hahaha
>>
>>76388062
Also the HUMAN RIGHTS organizations in our countries that are part of the political system need to be scrapped and all the positions made void.
>>
>>76380893

Easy, Don't get a tattoo, and whenever someone shows you their 'sweet tat' or piercing, be blunt.

'Fuck me, grow up mate, you look like a kid who got into the crayon box.'
>>
File: 1458704716249.jpg (60 KB, 522x468) Image search: [Google]
1458704716249.jpg
60 KB, 522x468
can I get a tattoo on my head when all my hair fall off?
>>
>>76380893
Tattoos are fine, never understood piercings though.
>I'm going to purposely punch a hole in my flesh then prevent the wound from closing by jamming a bit of metal in it
>>
File: jean-luc.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
jean-luc.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>76388417
Of course you can, but it will look ridiculous. Just embrace your baldness.
>>
>>76380893
With sociaism at this point - otherwise just mind your life, your Chruch - your community.

A true Christian does not fail into stupid things like that, it's just sad because their kids and they right now suffer.. but it's their freedom of choice after all, they chose the government and the policies and everything else.
>>
>>76386471

Fucking summer is bringing all the gay ass leafs out
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 951x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 951x545
>>76380893

Start by posting a pic of yourself and show this board what a true non degenerate Aryan looks like OP
>>
>>76380893
Stop doing something i dont like!
>>
>>76387881
You also have to get women out of hiring and HR. Must of them have retarded tattoos and will hire retards with ink and piercings
>>
>>76380893
it'll come around to clean cut = edgy

just give it time

I feel bad for the amputees between here and there
>>
>>76387141
>>76386875
Agreed, even with the gypsy.
Suck Memedau's dick you faggot Canadian
>>
>>76380893
You can start with me m9, just bring your nappies u basement dwelling faggot, my ink is so alpha your mom left her boyfriend for me.
>>
Start a smear campaign about mercury or lead being put in the ink.
>>
File: Cary_Grant_-_publicity.jpg (491 KB, 1134x1398) Image search: [Google]
Cary_Grant_-_publicity.jpg
491 KB, 1134x1398
>>76386875
>i have something drawn on my skin therefor i am manlier than you
>this is the main problem regarding tattooed people

That's a symptom of males being so cucked these days, in the past you didn't need any gimmicks to emanate masculinity, you simply were masculine because you weren't emasculated faggot.

Beard and tattoo culture is the dying scream of supressed masculinity that looks for an outlet.
>>
>>76392442
That's the basic idea. Tattoos used to be the signifier. Rugged manliness was the signified.

Tattoos used to be reserved for sailors, soldiers, longshoremen, and other lower-class rough men. For women they were a mark of whether you were a "working woman" i.e. a whore.

One is still a valid signifier. Take a guess which.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.