[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who thought this was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465205894200.png (321 KB, 540x420) Image search: [Google]
1465205894200.png
321 KB, 540x420
Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>76376150
Fear from foreign advisors
>>
>>76376150
>Part of Austria
>Has to cede land to Austria.
I always believe that Austria Hungary was too heavily punished for world war 1. I mean it literally became a neutered piece of land ever since.
>>
Probably the ones who thought kicking germany in the teeth while they were down was also somehow a good idea.

So idiotic french and eternal anglo probably.
>>
>>76376150
Woodrow Wilson and anyone else who cared about facts and statistics
>>
>>76376150
me on the right
>>
I mean I understand the idea to make over 90% ethnical countries. but why didn't they draw those lines along the ethnical borders then? and why they made Czechslovakia instead of Slovakia and Czech Republic, not even mentioning Yugoslavia.
>>
>>76376150
Stop posting this shit thread nobody cares
>>
File: tg87.gif (83 KB, 743x559) Image search: [Google]
tg87.gif
83 KB, 743x559
>>76378933
Anyone who cared about facts and statistics could see that it gave homogeneous Hungarian territories to other countries.
And you even wanted those eastern regions up to the Tisza river
>>
>>76376150
>everyday is repost day
>>
>>76376150
A lot of it is just, a lot of it isn't just. It's a shitty situation.
>>
I take Trianon over communism any day. Too bad we got both.
>>
>>76379572
WW2 was a mistake
>>
>>76376150
>Who thought this was a good idea?
Brit and French faggots.
They kept fucking up Europe with their state of the art degeneracy ever since. Both of these disgusting scum of a nations deserve extermination. I'm not going to miss them.
>>
>>76379122
Those strawberries must be pretty weak and sick-colored up in the cold Alps, Radu. I appreciate your perseverance.
>>
>>76379289
Those don't look homogenously Hungarian.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.