[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homophobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Okay, pol. Explain me this:

Why is homophobia called and labeled as a homoPHOBIA?

Why do we HAVE TO lick gay assholes and be so incredibly friendly to them in order to not be called homophobic?

Why is not being neurotically happy about them considered a bad thing?

Why damn libtards can't accept the idea of anal chimney-sweepers actually being disgusting and wrong to some people?
>>
File: 1459059276384.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459059276384.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
what a cuck, if someone is ballsy enough to call you a homophobe if you dis gays, dont try to refute it, say there is nothing wrong with being against homosexuality and explain why,rationally and logically, just calling them faggots only fuels their social justice agenda
>>
>>76368561
Why do you fucking care? The only people who use word "homofobe" as an insult are american-liberal fuckturds. Who care about their opinion? Spit them in a face and move on
>>
>>76368561
Because you have killed them just for being gay. Atone for it by loving them, or else you are a murderer.
>>
>>76368561
Pretty sure we are born homophobic
>>
>>76368561
Degenerates worship deviance

there is no such thing as a phobia of homosexuals, even the Jews have the decency to call it "anti-Semitic"
>>
>>76370473
>explain why,rationally and logically

They have already abandoned these things. They won't become disillusioned without blood.
>>
File: 1464650456816.gif (893 KB, 394x399) Image search: [Google]
1464650456816.gif
893 KB, 394x399
>>76370473
>using logic to explain to fags why faggotry is dumb
Top kek
>>
>>76370473

>explain why,rationally and logically

You... haven't actually had a conservation with any of these people, have you?
>>
>>76368561
they only label people so they can further push their propaganda. the homophobes are just strawmen used by the fags.
>>
>>76372600
>>76372801
More I think about it, more I wonder if this is either a newfriend or an Australian on vacation...
>>
File: url9.jpg (104 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
url9.jpg
104 KB, 500x509
>>76368561
This never made sense to me. All the "phobe" shit. No one calls vegetarians meataphobes. Or more relative no one calls liberals logicphobes.

Phobia implies fear. I'm not scared of gay people, I just think they're attention whores and are mentally ill
>>
No child born homophobic?

What a load of sranje. I hear what you're saying Crobro. Just learn to accept there are homos in the world, there shouldn't be but there are. Doesn't mean you have to like or even tolerate them. Unfortunately nowadays you have to be a little quiet about disliking them, it can go against you in certain important circles.

Also sign should read > no child born gay
>>
They call it a phobia because a phobia is an irrational fear, so they want to brand normal people as the crazies meanwhile thinking that they're normal for being soo tolerant of getting HIV.
>>
Homophobia literally means "fear of man." I don't fear fags. They fear. Fags are afraid of being a real man and are scared of vagina. Lesbos fear being a real woman and fear the dick.

That is all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.