[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Andrew Jackson was an ultimate badass. The fact that they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: untitled(2).jpg (702 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
untitled(2).jpg
702 KB, 1500x1125
Andrew Jackson was an ultimate badass.

The fact that they are taking him from the $20 bill is an act of war

Prove me wrong
>>
he hated central banks, the fact he's on the most used bill is just a way the jews rub it in that they won
>>
>>76368510
Jackson wouldn't want to be on federal reserve notes anyway.

Still gay they are going to take him off though.
>>
>>76368510
Since he was always against the jew banks, it is funny that he was ever on a bill to begin with,
>>
He was Irish.
>>
>>76368510
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/act-of-war
>act of war, noun ... an act of aggression by a country against another with which it is nominally at peace.
Removing his face from a bill does not fit the definition of an act of war, thusly it cannot be justified as an act of war.
>>
>>76368510
He was a piece of shit who exiled Native Americans from their own home
>>
>>76368510
Either way Jackson wins.
>>
>>76368586
>>76368587

I agree. But we can never forget his badassery
>>
>>76368788
the natives could've fought back, they gave up their homes by not fighting for them
>>
>>76368510
They're not taking him off.
>>
>>76368510
They're putting a slave on cotton currency. It's kinda funny.

Also, Jackson would be disgusted by being on a modern US dollar.
>>
File: Screenshot (11).png (822 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (11).png
822 KB, 1366x768
>>76368870
true
>>
You can thank this faggot for Jackson getting kicked of the $20.
>>
>>76368788
hitler dubs say he was a conqueror

I have the same blood in my veins
>>
>>76368878
>Fighting against people who have been warring on a professional level for the last 1000 years and have vastly more advances armaments and tactics.
K
>>
>>76368510
Jackson didn't like the fed
>>
Niggas be wavin' Harriet Tubmans in rap videos now!
>>
>>76368586
He should be on there for that very reason.
>>
>>76368987
Welcome to reality, faggot
>>
>>76368987
not an argument
>>
File: 1463325336043.jpg (142 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1463325336043.jpg
142 KB, 422x422
>>76368987
And we welcome you to die
>>
>>76368987
To be fair. Out of all the natives that got fucked by white people the native americans adapted pretty damn quickly and probably could have held out a bit longer if they didn't have gimp immune systems. They used guerrilla tactics to great effect and learned to use guns pretty quickly. The tomahawk was also a really well made weapon and is still used by the military and law enforcement to this day albeit with a more modern design.

Unfortunately, like you said they didn't have the years of large scale war practice that the white people did. They were also lagging far behind in technology.
>>
>>76368510
1. He is being put on the back of the $20 bill.
2. Jackson hated the central bank. He said his biggest accomplishment was killing the bank.
>>
>>76368510
They're taking the founder of the Democratic Party off the $20 bill? Surely Hamilton should take the change before him.
>>
Jackson was a tyrant and a mass murderer. His war against the national bank harmed the economy and his successor got the blame.

How people can hate Lincoln and then praise a man who shat all over liberty and the Constitution whenever he saw fit is incredible. Just proof the masses are idiots who'd mindlessly suck on the biggest dick in the room, which explains Trump's popularity.
>>
File: th.jpg (53 KB, 480x397) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
53 KB, 480x397
>>76369523
>his biggest accomplishment was killing the bank.
\
The Irish race will always fight the kike. On the financial level and the spiritual
>>
>>76368642
>proof a nigger is a better choice
>>
>>76368510
Jackson is America. Period.
>>
>>76370199
>Jackson was a tyrant and a mass murderer

You are merely spouting invective.

I can do the same.

He is proof that men can rise from absolutely nothing and conquer
>>
>>76370590
>You are merely spouting invective.
And you are spewing semen out of your mouth. Who cares about his success story that appeals to easily impressible little plebs like you; I'm speaking of the man as the leader of this country and he was a piece of trash.

You are the kind of person who votes for someone based on stupid shit like whether you could drink a beer with him. The kind of person who invalidates democracy.
>>
>>76370958
>spewing semen out of your mouth
Stop being a homophobe shitlord. It's 2016 already, he can put whatever he wants in his mouth
>>
>>76368510
as long as white anerica,allows minorities to run this country they will continue to change history to the point that Neil Armstrong was a negroe.
>>
>>76370958
I just love the doublethink you faggots espouse

You embarrass yourselves

Your anti-white dogma is transparent as fuck
>>
>>76368510
No, it's an act of faggotry. Which is much, much worse.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.