[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bohemian Grove - World Leaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19
File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
Burning an effigy of a child to alive with screams to an Israeli Deity Molloch and cheering as it occurs as an initiation rite. To bury their care for the innocent so they can use them like cattle at for their devious schemes.

According to the rabbinic interpretation, this prohibition is against passing children through fire and then delivering them to the pagan priests. In other words, according to this interpretation, this refers to an initiation rite.
>http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/moloch.html

>Moloch was one of the false gods that Israel would worship during its periods of apostasy.
>One of the practices of the cult that worshipped Moloch was to sacrifice their children.
https://carm.org/christianity/miscellaneous-topics/moloch-ancient-pagan-god-child-sacrifice

some notable people that have Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, Bush etc..
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bohemian_Club_members
wew lad lets burn kids and shit hahahahhahaha this the sort of shit that the elites do for fun
>>
literally just banter hahaha
>>
>>76367603
heres a pick of nixon and reagan chillin after they probably cheered along as they pretended to burn a kid alive
>>
>>76367603
oh great this thread again

fuck off ivan, actually do your research.

Its a country club for rich powerful whitemen made specifically to act like a bunch of dumb fratboys.

You'd have more luck making the case with something like the bilderberh meetings.
>>
>>76367648
found the satanic apologist

here they are having a great old time

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2E_HP97Rzc
>>
The old gods have no interest in those that grovel.
>>
>>76367820
i get that its not as bad being a muslim which propogates raping beating and pedophealia

but burning kids alive is pretty fucked up and at country clubs they usually read the finance section of the paper and smoke cigars and talk about their mistresses

not dress up in hoods and burn little kids
>>
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>From: Cheryl Mills
>To: Hillary Clinton
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch...

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>76368043
hahhaha just shows how much occult knowledge they have the common man would be like who the fuck is molock and what does it mean?
>>
>>76368161
I DON'T KNOW!
I think we may be ruled by satanists!
>>
>>76367603
>Burning an effigy of a child to alive with screams to an Israeli Deity Molloch

Stop right there criminal scum.

The book of Kings, part of the Jewish Torah, clearly PROHIBITS any sacrifice to Canaanite demons such as Molech.

YOUR MOVE RUSSIAN SHIT HEAD
>>
>>76368395
Torah is like the OT. Talmud is their NT.
>>
>>76367725
Dumb gommie Nixon literally called them faggots.

>The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.
>>
File: yay.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
yay.gif
338 KB, 538x572
>>76367972
they don't actually burn kids alive though

Those kind of myths are just propagated by loony conspiracy theorists to try and strengthen their argument of their being some kind of NWO government.

The cremation of care ceremony is just where they burn a giant owl statue named moloch, and its supposed to symbolize that they are burning away all the cares of the outside world and just here to have a good time

Literally it's just a place where rich and famous people go to get wasted and hang out with their buddies. Do some actual research.

Ill give you a free pass this time though

Firsthand account of man who actually infiltrated the grove in '89.

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bohemian_grove_spy.html
>>
File: jfk.jpg (64 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
64 KB, 850x400
>>76367861

Shit like this is why JFK was taken out.
>>
>>76368487

No, faggola, the Talmud is a book of law, where the Torah is their central religious text.

Idiot.
>>
>>76368579
They burn a human effigy in front of the Saturnine Owl, they do not burn the Owl.
>>
>>76368395
well well well here comes the crimson red pill

the elites are satanists in a way what they want to become is untouchable leaders god emporers of the world through their monopoly on technology

they will create giant holograms in the sky all over the world via satellites and show holograms of each major god

which will tell straight into your brain (pretending to be god speaking in your mind to the mudskins, christfags) saying the real god is our new sky god and we should unite under a one world government oh and they will make some earth quakes which will uncover some supposed aceint artifacts which will fake that their god is the true god

also they have downloaded your psyche and memories and will use that to create the most pursuasive argument to give up beliebin in muhammed and believe in this new god

what i'm trying to say is through technology and all of this exists already to trick the religious dumbs into giving up their sovereignty and putting the elites into power ruling the entire world

and for the agnostics and atheists they will fake an alien invasion to force people to gib up dem liberties for protection

this is called project blue beam its the end game
>>
>>76368723
> The ceremony served as a catharsis for pent-up high spirits, and "to present symbolically the salvation of the trees by the club ..."[21] The Cremation of Care was separated from the Grove Play in 1913 and moved to the first night to become "an exorcising of the Demon to ensure the success of the ensuing two weeks."[22] The Grove Play was moved to the last weekend of the encampment.[23]

The ceremony takes place in front of the Owl Shrine, a 30-foot (9 m) hollow owl statue made of concrete over steel supports. The moss- and lichen-covered statue simulates a natural rock formation, yet holds electrical and audio equipment within it. For many years, a recording of the voice of club member Walter Cronkite was used as the voice of The Owl during the ceremony.[1] Music and pyrotechnics accompany the ritual for dramatic effect.

tl;dr

youre wrong
>>
File: 1460099663364.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1460099663364.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>>76368579
>The cremation of care ceremony is just where they burn a giant owl statue named moloch, and its supposed to symbolize that they are burning away all the cares of the outside world and just here to have a good time

lol be a good goyim and swallow that blue pill

>its just so we can have fun goys the whole molloch statue and screaming kid noises are just for fun

lol if you wanna just have fun make a bonfire you don't need screaming kid noises m8
>>
>>76368611
yep he detested these secret societies like the skull and bones club that infiltrate gubment and work for either side of the political spectrum

but behind the veil they are buddies working for the elites

don't believe bush and kerry where both skull and bones members
>>
>>76368901
I've often wondered why the gods sent all the prophets between prehistoric times and the 1860's (1940's if you count scientology). He could send one today, and he could be @therealgod on Twitter. Reach the entire world.

Maybe that's what he's doing.

What if this is the real thing?
>>
>>76367603
Lots of American Politicians went through that cult. The fucking creepiest of them all is that Bush and Kerry were initiated into Skull and Bones at Yale on the same night in the 60s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo
>>
>>76368921
ok what about burning an effigy of the kid and cheering why this happens and having screaming kid noises when the fire starts as the dole is engulfed by flames?

whats that about m8 just shits and giggles aye

oh and do you think its good for the rich and powerful of both sides of the political spectrum to be meeting in secret?

take your proxy off m8
>>
>>76369083
no dumb slav based hong kong is right on this one
>>
>>76369083
yea lol russians are so dumb

the elite definitely arent doing that kind of sneak shit lol
>>
>>76369248
>I've often wondered why the gods sent all the prophets between prehistoric times

lol because back then it was easier to get on a soap box and say some shit that would make you popular instead of being a roman slave

and if you could read and write then you could spread your ideas (not that they are bad or good) farther btw not many people could read and write back then so you could have a monopoly over spreading your agenda

see similarities if you have a monopoly over technology you can spread your agenda
>>
>>76369558
please don't cast a gypsy spell on me "holds cross tightly to his chest"
>>
>>76369648
>the elite definitely arent doing that kind of sneak shit lol

your bro the elites would never be underhanded or anything like that and have secret societies and make secret plans or anything
>>
>>76369083
hahaha dumb vatniq BTFO by based gook
>>
>>76369720
Yeah, that's kind of my point. All the "prophets" came when it made no logical sense for them to do so, in a time where people were superstitious and largely ignorant of the world.

What if god is using these people?
>>
>>76370144
what the fuck are you sergei if your not a slav probably a fucking mussie i guess
>>
>>76368579
>we've never as humans preformed sacrifice rituals in recent times
>we've never had powerful leaders who would gladly sacrifice those 'below' them

I believe there are a group of rich men burning kids to a 'Wise Owl God' as much as I believe African's rape to 'Cure AIDs' victims of their ailments, as much as I believe there are international Egypt cults that worship, trade and drink blood like it's a library of code and knowlege, as much as I believe a large population of western women start to practice Witchcraft between the ages of 13-40, as much as I believe there are people who kneel at their bed at night to mutter words to their god.

We live in a fucked up world full of fucked up things my friend. Don't think humans are special kind altruistic creatures, just because we make a bunch of complex communication and language to propagate the idea that we are.
>>
>>76370248
I am fine Russian Gentlemen.

хyй
>>
>>76370212
yep so in a time now where people are little smarter if you get up on your soap box (twitter) and say your the second coming of christ people are going to call you crazy and throw food at you

so you need to be a little more convincing these days hence the holograms and satellites oh but whats to say god isn't talking through the elites
>>
>>76367861
dont call me names
>>
>>76370515
ok well your a fuck elite cocksucker
>>
>>76367820
Haha, no. Do they limit the information received on the topic intentionally?
>>
File: Holocaust.png (34 KB, 857x212) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust.png
34 KB, 857x212
Makes you think
>>
>>76370896
this why is it such a secret club if you don't like conspiracy theorists exposing what you do

just let the camera's in once in a while and show us what your getting up to?
>>
>>76371163

The cheeky phonetic motherfuckers.
>>
Russ Dizdar: BOHEMIAN GROVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNCaC4Epap4

Assault on Bohemian Grove
http://podbay.fm/show/286632221/e/1197784084

http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/bohemiangrove/

The cremation of care:
http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/bohemiangrove/page5.html

Eye Witness to Murder at Bohemian Grove Americas Satanic HellFire Club - Anthony J Hilder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvY7thwBVu4
>>
>>76367603
Buy vitality oil
Buy water filters
The end is nigh
>>
>>76371252
give the plebs the tldr version they aren't gunna click your links
>>
>>76367603
>Burning an effigy of a child to alive with screams

That sentence makes no sense in English. How do you burn an effigy until it becomes alive?
>>
File: 1434640930324.jpg (54 KB, 496x501) Image search: [Google]
1434640930324.jpg
54 KB, 496x501
>>76371585
really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>76371378
Bohemian Grove is a spiritual charged high place, they (powerful politicians, industrialists, globalist millionaires, etc) ritually sacrifice humans to gain powers and favors from demons and engage in pedophilia and homosexual sex.

The rabbit hole goes very deep.

Paul Bonacci · Bohemian Grove · Elitist Pigs & Pedophile Murdering Lust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KgkiruMB4g
>>
>>76371639
If this was for real, it would have been found out eventually, one way or the other. They have people that work at those country clubs, you know.

Besides you burn YOUR OWN children as a sacrifice to Moloch. Why should we care if the elites are sacrificing their children?
>>
>>76368632
The Talmud is the Oral Torah, which Pharisees believe was handed down to a secret council of 70 Elders on the slopes of the mountain when Moses gave them the Ten Commandments. The Talmud basically overwrites the Torah, and is full of all kinds of Satanic blasphemies. Of course the Pharisees just made the thing up and changed it to suit themselves and only wrote it down in the Middle Ages.
>>
>>76371812
>If this was for real, it would have been found out eventually, one way or the other. They have people that work at those country clubs, you know.

that's like saying if it was a secret people would of found out about it do you know how to keep secrets?

but beyond that there are plenty of expo-says of the bohemian grove that have been posted in this thread which you have ignored

or do you expect it to be on cnn or some shit?

and they pay off / threaten the people that work their and they either choose people who are incredibly trust worthy or ones that have very poor credibility and nobody would be believe what they have to say
>>
File: 1461166966337.jpg (3 MB, 4990x3572) Image search: [Google]
1461166966337.jpg
3 MB, 4990x3572
>>76367603
Yeah I've seen their video that someone secretly filmed it was fuckin spooky and I don't get spooked very easily
>>
>>76373241

That someone who filmed it was Alex fuckin Jones. A true legend and American hero.
>>
>>76371812
why do you think we have the NSA?

pro-tip: it's not to stop false flags

we nip that whistle blowing shit in the butt
>>
>>76373369
i'm surprised usually /pol/ says he is a jewish shill when in actual fact its globalist shills that say that about it as in a disinfo campaign because they are so scared of him and his following
>>
>>76371861
More like it was written during their time in Babylon.
>>
>>76373372
>we nip that whistle blowing shit in the butt

snowden and wiki leaks would like a word with you m8
>>
File: 1462238914207.jpg (86 KB, 550x670) Image search: [Google]
1462238914207.jpg
86 KB, 550x670
>>76373480

The shills are easy to identify. All jokes, no substance. They can't argue the facts because the truth is on our side.
>>
File: 1430083816009.jpg (71 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1430083816009.jpg
71 KB, 720x960
>>76374272
i'm just planting seeds friend
>>
>>76371256
>vitality oil

the fuck is vitality oil
>>
>>76373905
>snowden and wiki leaks

Controlled opposition is not an actual opposition though.
Of all the people, you Rusbros should know this best.
>>
File: 1461843500992.png (1 MB, 1130x1728) Image search: [Google]
1461843500992.png
1 MB, 1130x1728
>>76374481
If this is true, then it definitely has to be stopped.

But we have no evidence. And anyone who tries to go near there will probably meet a similar fate as the children.
>>
>>76374531
same shit john d rockefellers dad sold

>https://www.corbettreport.com/meet-william-rockefeller-snake-oil-salesman/
>>
File: 1451267272608.jpg (81 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
1451267272608.jpg
81 KB, 352x315
>>76374756
how you going to stop it m8?
>>
Just some putin shill trying some memetic warfare. Move along.
>>
>>76375100

Its simple. Just create a more vicious and powerfull god. Meme magic was proven to be real a few times.

Just sacrifice more and younger children to him and you win. Maybe even open up an abortion clinic or two to help you with the quotas.
>>
File: image.png (853 KB, 800x381) Image search: [Google]
image.png
853 KB, 800x381
>>76375100
>>
File: 1463718742212.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
1463718742212.png
691 KB, 644x646
>>76375267
heh keep drinking that fluoride budy i drink clean water
>>
>>76374531
you find in health food stores next to the activated almonds
>>
>>76373369
if he actually saw something he wasn't supposed to he would be a corpse in that forest and his video definitely wouldn't be on youtube. it's obvious that he saw what they wanted him to see to throw people off track.
>>
>>76368574
God damn I love Nixon. RIP, the 2nd baddest goy.
>>
>>76369083

>lol if you wanna just have fun... you don't need screaming kid noises m8

Maybe you don't.
>>
File: 1411159337273.jpg (393 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411159337273.jpg
393 KB, 1920x1080
>>76376709
well its just not my cup of tea m8 i prefer hanging out with my fellow stalkers in the zone
>>
File: christ the redeemer.jpg (49 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
christ the redeemer.jpg
49 KB, 672x372
>yfw the battle is already over and Christ has won it for us all
>yfw His message of forgiveness is the world's most theologically advanced religion, the healthiest way to build societies
>yfw grown-ass men still love to sin and worship fucking owl gods
>yfw these fags will burn in hell unless they repent, and do so fast

>A FUCKING OWL
>>
>>76367820

you have to be sticking your head in the sand to deny thats an occult ritual. Its beyond even what masons do
>>
>>76377490
makes masons look like an old boys club
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.