[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>family discussing Trump and how offended they are by him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: donald-trump-dejected.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-dejected.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
>family discussing Trump and how offended they are by him
>"anyone who favors his policies on Mexicans is white trash!"
>point out that lower income white people may have different opinions on mexicans because they actually have to live near them rather than having the luxury of moving to a white suburb and then declaring diversity our greatest strength
>butthurt ensues, I am called racist

Why do middle class whites have no sense of solidarity with poor whites?
>>
>>76364954
Even if they disagree, how could anyone realistically believe it's morally wrong to deport people who enter your country illegally or put in place policies to protect your border?

Literally every single civilization throughout all of human history, and all nations to this day have borders. But suddenly it's somehow wrong to want to build a wall.

I don't really understand it.
>>
>>76364954
Identity doesn't matter as much as ideological conformity. Notice that they go after black conservatives twice as hard. They don't give a shit about the poor unless they can use them to further an agenda.
>>
>>76364954
because white first worlders will never be working class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIjjvqTuHPc
>>
File: 1462758372820.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1462758372820.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>76365624
>that video

Is that Jason Unruhe's OKcupid profile?
>>
File: TRUMP IS RIGHT.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP IS RIGHT.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>76364954
>>
>>76364954
So you're saying his supporters are poor and uneducated?
>>
>>76368311
No, liberals hate the poor and uneducated who share his opinions. I am neither poor nor uneducated and I share his views on immigration, partially out of sympathy for poor whites who have to live near Mexicans and compete with them for jobs. I have the luxury of avoiding Mexicans in my rich white neighborhood and having an office job which I don't have to compete with immigrants for (yet).
>>
http://takimag.com/article/the_self_righteous_hive_mind_steve_sailer
>>
>>76364954
Oh shit, some goddamn white people just moved in next door!

- Said nobody ever.
>>
Because no matter how poor or disadvantaged you are in this country, if you're white you still have the upper hand over someone who isn't. That's what they all believe. I haven't met a leftist that doesn't believe this.
>>
>>76364954

You are racist through. Nothing they said is a lie.
>>
>>76368707
Why is wanting to enforce already existing laws racist. I don't want to live next to criminals or rapists.
>>
>>76364954
listen to 'The Daily Shoah', somewhere on radio.therightstuff.biz, it usually has a lot about how high-class whites put virtue signalling above everything else.
>>
File: image.gif (226 KB, 330x236) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
226 KB, 330x236
>>76364954
Tfw most of the family are based trump supporters and those who aren't are at dead end jobs.
>>
File: 3539038807002.jpg (656 KB, 900x1220) Image search: [Google]
3539038807002.jpg
656 KB, 900x1220
Bernie is simply going to run third party and win the election by turning it into a 3 way dance.

Too many people hate Trump and Clinton.

>This week NBC found that 47% of voters would consider a third-party candidate if Clinton and Trump were the major-party nominees.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3170371/will-bernie-sanders-try-an-independent-run-at-the-white-house-he-may-have-just-hinted-at-bucking-the-democratic-party-and-running-alone/
>>
>>76365179

It doesn't take a wall to defend the borders. White people have exploited mexicans and used them for cheap labor for years now that's dried up now you want to protect your borders. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?
>>
>>76368854
>implying at 47% have the same third party in mind
>>
File: smug animu grill.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
smug animu grill.gif
2 MB, 269x321
Feels good to have a family that's all going to vote for Trump.
>>
>>76368854

Bernie running third party would fracture the Democratic Party and literally guarantee a Trump victory in November.

Hillary would sent a hit squad out on him if he tried running third party. Assuming he isn't working for her, of course.
>>
>>76368865
So having people march across our borders, use our resources, steal money from the public school systems and healthcare is exploitation? No they are exploiting us and laughing about it.
>>
File: Trump America not for Sale.gif (3 MB, 1080x1027) Image search: [Google]
Trump America not for Sale.gif
3 MB, 1080x1027
>>76368854
go away shillbot
>>
>>76369260
lol yeah and you kept employing them through your laziness and buying cheap products

the difference is mexicans are exploiting americans for survival, americans exploited mexicans for profit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.