[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think Trump feels when he sees his supporters being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
How do you think Trump feels when he sees his supporters being attacked?
>>
Sad!
>>
>>76362979
It's good for his polls when his protesters act like subhumans. So he probably has mixed feelings about it.
>>
>>76362979
5th avenue
>>
File: 1465103851337[1].jpg (73 KB, 693x709) Image search: [Google]
1465103851337[1].jpg
73 KB, 693x709
Somali Refugee
>>
>>76362979
>How do you think Trump feels when he sees his supporters being attacked?

Its actually sad that he didn't tweet the video to his 6 million followers. The media only used the egg girl... sad
>>
It guarantees him votes. Citizens are expendable. Only the state matters
>>
>>76362979
Probably laughs desu
>>
>>76363002
Fpbp

This is now a post a pic right now thread
>>
File: 750x-1[1].jpg (153 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
750x-1[1].jpg
153 KB, 750x502
>>76362979
He feels like this country is headed towards just another Latin American style third world country.

This is how elections go in other third world countries, there is always a lot of loud protesting, a lot of street violence. The replacement of one regime with another in third world countries is usually a violent process in Latin American countries.
>>
trump only cares about the trump, everyone else is a loser
>>
He wraps his tiny hand around his tiny dick and jerks it.
>>
>>76363522
Sieg Heil!
>>
>>76362979
disgusted
>>
>>76362979

It fuels his fire.
>>
Can you imagine if they got a hold of Trump himself. would it be a repeat of Mussolini?
>>
>>76362979

Sad that we have become so weak to allow these animals free reign. And hopeful, at the same time. Because he knows, as do I, that every time the spics, cucks, blm, feminists chimp out... it just creates another Trump supporter. Everyone does love to see evil fall on it's own sword.
>>
He probally gets pissed. That's why he's bagging on that judge and hasn't done a rally in a few days
>>
>>76363440
I think he is saving that for October
>>
>>76364782

This is why we MUST KEEP TRIGGERING THEM. It is their weakness and makes us stronger.
>>
File: ohimsorry.jpg (4 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
ohimsorry.jpg
4 KB, 184x184
>>76363002
kek'd
>>
>>76362979
Honestly? I seriously think he's laughing at all the rubes he's found.
>>
>>76362979
>How do you think Trump feels when he sees his supporters being attacked?
Trump and his team like to see his supporters being attacked because it brings more people to the Trump side.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.