[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9/11 Conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14
Amerifags, get in here. I'm interested in your feelings about 9/11. Do you FEEL your government is capable of orchestrating a conspiracy like 9/11 to justify laws like the Patriotic Act and to launch the War on Terror? Does this create cognitive dissonance for you as a patriotic citizen? Do you feel disillusioned about your country? Are your leaders capable of such mass evil? Notice I'm not asking "Is 9/11 a conspiracy?" but "Is your government/leaders evil enough to kill fellow citizens to justify their policies".
>>
nah but they knew it was coming. also building 7 is fishy as fuck
>>
File: 92805555_ab7fd0d0b3.jpg (71 KB, 363x500) Image search: [Google]
92805555_ab7fd0d0b3.jpg
71 KB, 363x500
no u
>>
The government didn't orchestrate it but I certainly believe that factions within the FBI/CIA and other national intelligence agencies knew it was coming.
>>
>>76363487

I agree with this, and I also think they financially benefited from it and planed ahead to make sure they could pass laws after.

Handsdown the best doc out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
>>
American can't do it but people living in caves could.
>>
>>76362427

I could totally see them doing that.

And while I don't think the conspiricy is totally correct, there's was definitely something going on that day that they're covering up. Lots of fishy stuff going on that day.
>>
>>76362427
they might have encouraged it, at the very least they knew it was coming and did nothing to stop it (documented proof of this is out there). And the patriot actwouldn't have been justified even if it was actually terrorists. Yes of course our govt. is corrupt, evil, and willing to kill us, look up project north woods from the 1960s and other false flag operations they planned and have done
>>
>>76362427
It is not a matter of opinion, it is a noncontroversial fact with numerous historical illustrations.
>>
>>76363755
The 1993 WTC bombing had FBI involvement helping the perpetrator. The attack failed to collapse the buildings, yet it COULD have destroyed the towers if the van was placed in a different location. This proves that the government is willing to do this.
>>
I don't think gov did it, and at best they let it happen. I do believe it was just terrorists that were lucky enough to have all their stars align that day
>>
>>76364092
I believe the intention in 1993 was a mass casualty event setting the stage for wars in the Middle East. At that time Americans were still very patriotic after the gulf war so it would be very easy to get public support. 9/11 was a successful second attempt.
>>
File: 911jewjob.jpg (248 KB, 650x594) Image search: [Google]
911jewjob.jpg
248 KB, 650x594
>>
george bush's crony government let it happen. end of conspiracy
>>
Cheney is a billionaire
>>
>>76362427
I do believe the government had some type of involvement or knowledge of the attack.

The only people who benefitted from this are the United States Government who had total freedom to wage war and put all types of new security measures in place. Destroying the WTC was symbolic but really was no great accomplishment--the towers were giant office buildings.
>>
>>76364205
Yeah really, crash plane into their buildings, holy shit they imploded.
>>
The Vietnam War happened. The US government can and has done worse to its citizens.

The terrorists only have to win once. It's absolutely plausible that they could have pulled this off (prior to 2001, nearly all hijackings resulted in the release of the passengers -- nobody thought to resist).
>>
>>76364597
*their strongest building*
>>
File: index.png (2 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
index.png
2 KB, 263x191
"Is your government/leaders evil enough to kill fellow citizens to justify their policies".
The Neocons, globalists allied to NATO and Israel,
These are the Alpha of our government/ leaders. This group is Plenty Evil.
>>
File: rorshach dog carcass theme.jpg (113 KB, 1139x471) Image search: [Google]
rorshach dog carcass theme.jpg
113 KB, 1139x471
>>76362427
>"Is your government/leaders evil enough to kill fellow citizens to justify their policies".
no, you don't get it. Government is only the people that are in power at that moment in time. It doesn't take an entire system to pull off a terrorist attack, all people in power have to do is spin it towards their goals. The actual perpetuaters behind the attack don't matter either, it could be Bin Laden, Saudi's, or Israelis. The details aren't important.
What caused 9/11 was the Project for the New American Century. It layed out plans for the Middle East, and what was necessary for those plans to happen. Whether it was Bin Laden that sent the hijackers, or Saudi Intelligence is almost a moot point.
>>
File: 1463870700308.png (77 KB, 956x1082) Image search: [Google]
1463870700308.png
77 KB, 956x1082
>>76362427

>Do you FEEL your government is capable of orchestrating a conspiracy like 9/11 to justify laws like the Patriotic Act and to launch the War on Terror?
No
>Does this create cognitive dissonance for you as a patriotic citizen?
No
>Do you feel disillusioned about your country?
No
>Are your leaders capable of such mass evil?
No

9/11 was bigger than a few meme pictures and a 1.5 hour long "documentary" you saw on the internet.
>>
File: 1465127344000.jpg (5 KB, 188x240) Image search: [Google]
1465127344000.jpg
5 KB, 188x240
ITT: Americans in denial.
>>
>>76362427
It's a given that they're up to something. People who were crafty enough to become President, SOS, etc. aren't so stupid that they don't know what they're doing by letting in 3'rd-world hordes. It's a means to an end, but to what end, exactly?

The best possible answer I can come to, is they're trying to create a mass disturbance in all developed nations via terrorism, therefore necessitating global government intervention in the form of a singular world government. Sounds tinfoil hat, but why else would they do this intentionally, while working so feverishly to remove gun rights? The prestige of the office of the president/prime minister of most countries is a thinly-veiled facade, a hood ornament on the front end of a shitmobile with kikes doing the steering.
>>
>>76365077
Google MKULTRA you dumb fucking twat. And take a look from there at the long list of famous unethical experiments, which the US has a majority presence in alongside nazi germany. The us government is more than capable, and stupid little shits like you just enable their crimes.

EXPAT here.
>>
>>76362427
Who sent the Odigo messages? What did they say? Who received them?
>>
I hear a lot of people saying things like "The government must have known something!"

They did, and i'll tell you exactly what.

The FBI and CIA were both conducting investigations into the same group of Al Qaeda operatives, and remember these operations were nothing like they are today. There were 12 arabic speakers in the entirety of the FBI. Anyway, the FBI and CIA were very skeptical of one another, with the CIA generally believing that the FBI was too bumbling and stupid to handle sensitive information. Sadly, the New York FBI counter terrorism office was lead by a man named John P. Oneill, the foremost authority on Al Qaeda up until this point of time, personally lead the investigation into the Kenya embassy bombings, and a crazy, dynamic individual with an illustrious past and a lot of enemies. Oneill got close, and both the FBI and CIA were aware of an Al Qaeda meeting that had occurred in Malyasia in 2000. This was where 9/11 was planned. Two of the hijackers Hazmi and Midhar, left this meeting and when to live in the United States from January 2000 to the day of the attack. The CIA did not inform the FBI of this fact, and its postulated by bitter FBI agents that the CIA purposely withheld information regarding Hazmi and Midhar because they desperately wanted inside sources in Al Qaeda, as both the CIA and FBI were still nearly entirely in the dark regarding their operation.
>>
>>76365077
Youre right.

Israel did 9/11
>>
>>76362427
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>76365777
Check my trips you fucking bitches
>>
File: 1465173538198.gif (3 MB, 273x248) Image search: [Google]
1465173538198.gif
3 MB, 273x248
>>76366494
Witnessed.
>>
I think this is really the only explanation needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

>Purchased a few months before the attacks
>Silverstein has said in interviews that he usually spent his mornings in breakfast meetings at Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center North Tower, and with new tenants in the building.
>However, the morning of September 11, 2001, his wife insisted that he attend a medical appointment with his dermatologist. Due to the appointment, he escaped almost certain death.[21]

>All of the buildings at the World Trade Center, including buildings 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 were destroyed or damaged beyond repair on September 11, 2001.
>After a protracted dispute with insurers over the amount of coverage available for rebuilding World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, 4 and 5, a series of court decisions determined that a maximum of $4.55 billion was payable and settlements were reached with the insurers in 2007.[22]
>>
File: slowmo wtc7.gif (4 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
slowmo wtc7.gif
4 MB, 360x270
>>76362427
If you believe the plane impacts alone were enough to cause total collapse of both buildings you're pretty gullible m80. Also pic related lol are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>76366053
reported
>>
probably
>>
>>76368304
though on second thoughts they're probably too incompetent and would fuck it all up
>>
File: CTR.jpg (43 KB, 316x475) Image search: [Google]
CTR.jpg
43 KB, 316x475
First, read this.
>>
>>76365777
Why'd they hate each other tho
>>
>>76362427
>Federal government
>capable of any accomplishment
wew
>>
File: feature-Image.jpg (58 KB, 768x483) Image search: [Google]
feature-Image.jpg
58 KB, 768x483
>>76362427
9/11 is the greatest example of a controlled demolition the world has ever seen. A 1,300ft building fell exactly in it's footprint. Absolutely amazing.
>>
they are the only ones capable of planting the explosives necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9Jt85SW38
>>
>>76362427

Government? No. Are white people capable of mass murder? I think we all know the answer to thtat.
>>
>>76362427
EU did it cause you didn't make Adolf finish his job.

>EU did 9/11
>>
File: jumper.jpg (44 KB, 389x387) Image search: [Google]
jumper.jpg
44 KB, 389x387
Can we get some rare 9/11's ITT?
>>
>>76369150
Has anyone credible ever made a good argument against the NIST reports on the WTC towers and building 7?

Seems more likely that the reports are correct, and attention should be turned to who knew about/organized the attacks in the first place. Why add complexity by planting explosives or firing missiles at the Pentagon? It's the KISS method. Keep it simple.
>>
File: 1465286469882.jpg (113 KB, 504x219) Image search: [Google]
1465286469882.jpg
113 KB, 504x219
>>76362427
>your government
>your government
>your government
>>
File: dghs.jpg (134 KB, 1450x550) Image search: [Google]
dghs.jpg
134 KB, 1450x550
>>76362427
Israel did you dumb fuck

they were caught

>War By Deception
youtube
>>
>>76368648
>muh peak oil

No wonder he killed himself. He couldn't handle the fact that his theory was trash
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.