[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google bans plug-in that picks out Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pol BTFO.jpg (16 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
pol BTFO.jpg
16 KB, 660x371
>chrome extension used to find Jews so faggots could flood them with mean messages on social media
>google shuts it down for hate speech

/pol/ literally BTFO

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36459990
>>
omg it's real
>>
>>76361742
too late jewgle I've already got it.
>>
The extension still works. I have it right now.
It's also not used to find jews. That makes no sense. All it does is point out pure coincidences, like when you're reading an anti-white article and the plugin points out a coincidence.

Media is really reaching to make this sound like a bad thing. The plugin has absolutely nothing to do with stalking.
>>
>>76361742
slowbro.jpg
>>
It's okay, the jews are self identifying now on Twitter with echos
>>
>>76361742
>people think that Jews control the world and all it's assets and silently suppress people through denying them an equal share
>think the best way to combat this is to make a plug-in on Google to cyber bully them

Jesus Christ, if this is the logic employed by the opposition to the Zionist hegemony then I'm fucking glad that it's the Jews that won. At least the ones in charge aren't fucking retarded 12 year olds
>>
File: devilish.jpg (44 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
44 KB, 470x595
>>76361742

>banning a plugin

Cant you just distribute it without Google and people can install it on Chrome/Firefox anyway?
>>
>>76361742
>so faggots could flood them with mean messages on social media
Lie.
Completely made up so that they could have something to complain about. The people concerned were journalists putting their names out there, and dissatisfied custoners are a cost of doing business, not an app-dependent harassment campaign.
>>
>>76361742
Bet it still works on Firefox
>>
Anyone have the extension handy?
>>
File: fash_censored.png (292 KB, 1388x604) Image search: [Google]
fash_censored.png
292 KB, 1388x604
Amazing how a small group of IRL shitposters made a name for themselves.
>>
>>76361742
..So can't we all just make a new one?

Examples

- '''Goldenberg'''
- <<<Goldenberg>>>
- ///Goldenberg\\\

etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.