[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lost my accounting job two weeks ago >now having to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1454755430716.jpg (116 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
1454755430716.jpg
116 KB, 700x466
>lost my accounting job two weeks ago
>now having to work as a cashier at a grocery store in the meantime while I look for a new job
>tfw being one of the lowest dregs of society

It feels fucking weird. I thought I was done with this shit. I feel like a fucking waste of life right now. What can people in my position do between legitimate jobs, to not be a leech on society?
>>
File: FB95IMG951464049563494.jpg (163 KB, 640x882) Image search: [Google]
FB95IMG951464049563494.jpg
163 KB, 640x882
Just hang in there till you get something better.
Working with the public really fucking sucks though.
Good luck anon
>>
Why did you lose your job?
>>
>>76355889
immigrate to Canada
>>
>>76355889
Why not collect unemployment and NEET it up
>>
if you define yourself by some job you're very normie or at least a pleb.

the only reason anyone that matters works is so they can do what they're really interested in.

also the idea of ''fun' jobs is for boys and women.
>>
>>76355889
You still be in the Military working 12 hours shifts that rotate between days and nights.
>>
>>76355889
Merely having a job puts you above most people in the US. You're doing the right thing by working a job that's below you while you look for something better.
>>
>>76355889

You're now getting a perspective that a lot of people won't ever get. Pay attention to how badly people treat you and then don't be that guy.

Also get another decent job. People get laid off and fired all the time.
>>
>>76355889
accounting jobs are pretty plentiful

then again I live in California so all the tech companies that spring up daily need accountants

just move out of state if you cant find anything
>>
Don't listen to the neet fucks, work on your self.
Failure is better than surrender.
>>
>>76355889
Uber/Lyft
>>
You were an accountant? Sounds like you are pretty smart. Why did you lose your job? It's important that we know to understand your position that you are in.
>>
>>76357674
Isn't it interesting how many Americans are dependent on vehicles for income now? Lots of drivers.

They'll be very easily replaced by automated drivers.
>>
>>76358071
>Accountant
>Smart
Pick one

Honestly they are a dime a freaking dozen now. Everyone and their uncles are majoring in accounting because its guaranteed a cozy pay. I known people who barely passed the 30-2 math classes that still majored in it and got 3.0 gpa's
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.