[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dollar Meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: images-9.jpg (16 KB, 359x409) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
16 KB, 359x409
So anyone buying bulk silver yet? Or are you going to wait 20 years when American dollar will actually have value to back it up
>>
>>76355790
what is the weight of that large dollar sign supposed to represent in that cartoon?
>>
Cashed out silver at $30. Most of the sells were to Buttcoiners when it was $16 per BTC. Held some of it and sold at $900+. Good times.
>>
>money drags down the economy

What did the artist mean by this?
>>
>>76356097
Nah mate look up value of silver now. It's ready to go sky high and cuck usd completely
>>
>>76355918
The falling value of the dollar...
>>
>>76356330
I can see it hitting $30 an ounce or maybe $40 but unless the market crashes it's not going much higher. Still that is an opportunity to double your money within a short time period, but I think personally gold and silver are best for long term investments. (perfect for retirement)
>>
File: tumblr_njzpqbJX261r0o6hro1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njzpqbJX261r0o6hro1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x500
>silver
>not bullets

Lel enjoy your "intrinsic value"
>>
So yeh, the thing with the dollar is currently it's printed like newspaper despite US having fuckall gold and silver in their vaults. Why is China, India and Argentina trading in Russian rouble now? Why does Russia have so much gold ?

Trump is going to save US ? Too late no one wants to sell their gold/silver to poor cunts
>>
>>76356748
It's 16 per ounce buddy
>>
>>76355918
Debt
>>
>>76357005
I know, but it just turned higher than the last low look at the 6 month and 5 year chart. It won't go as high as $50 unless a market crashes, the 08-11 peak was because of the US mortgage crisis / bailouts and the new york exchanges bottoming out.
>>
Bitcoin
>>
>>76355790
Funny you make this thread.
I got an old ass dollar bill the other with a little line of text at the bottom telling me it's redeemable in silver.
>>
>>76357487
Except there is no worth in silver of it now. Like they're printing trillions of dollars every year. Fucking trillions. Tell me you have infinite reserve of silver and gold if you print trillions of dollars
>>
File: silver.jpg (123 KB, 1568x882) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
123 KB, 1568x882
>>76355790
and bitcoin
>>
>>76357209
It will, the dollar will literally be worth nothing. The currency will dissapear.
>>
>>76357663
Oh I understand we've dropped the gold standard, and then we dropped the silver standard.
I just found it coincidental that OP made this thread the day after I found a dollar that was made when we didn't have a Fiat momentary system.
>>
>>76357676
Yeah never trusted that thing. Too cheeky 5 me. It's based on data rather than resources which is almost based on nothing. Have my savings in rouble. I have an account in Sberbank
>>
File: IMG_20160101_165537.jpg (204 KB, 1309x979) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160101_165537.jpg
204 KB, 1309x979
just a bit...
>>
>>76358189
Nice. I'm buying additional 5000 ounces just in a month.
>>
>>76358395
as much as i hate to say it, im on hold for a bit, must get out of fiat debt (20k home&car total) but after that, its all bets off. might buy a second house or property but the rest will be a solid asset, i wouldnt mind getting a bit more gold as i only have a little over an ounce.

as for whats in the picture, its about 400 oz, and i have a bit more around here somewhere, i should do inventory.
>>
Where do I buy silver? Also guns are good monetary investments yes?
>>
>silver
>not ceru

Nigga
>>
File: IMG_20160213_182725.jpg (144 KB, 701x935) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160213_182725.jpg
144 KB, 701x935
>>76358395
>>76358625
this is the other major investment
>>
>>76358908
We'll gotta protect the silver somehow. I mean the government will go for it too when they get desperate enough
>>
So OP...

What currencies has the dollar been falling against ?

the Canadian Dollar ? Nope
Mexican Peso ? Nope
South African Rand... Hmm Nope
teh EURO!!!! .. Nope

the TARd ? yeap definitely losing to the Tard

Want real advice ? Buy the Canadian Dolar
>>
>>76358625
But even if you do have debt the dollar will just shit itself and you will owe next to nothing to government
>>
>>76359157
Yeah right. Have you ever heard of William Jennings Bryan? Of course you haven't. tl;dr that idiot ran for president 3 times and lost all 3 times and he proposed silver as currency because the dakotas had a lot of silver in them. The jew government will never go through with silver.
>>
>>76359179
Ugh... Mate. It's strong now but it does not worth anything in gold or silver. It's a Fiat currency they US established after WW2 to fix the whole weakness meme. The worth of silver has fallen like it hasn't been for a while. Dollar will fall so hard it will practically dissappear. Unless war with China lol
>>
>>76359268
being so close to 0 debt makes me want to get it taken care of, and just pay the fucked taxes... it will be mine and as long as i pay the taxes nobody can take it from me. it will also allow me to easily purchase another home or property so i can upgrade and rent out this property.

I grew up poor, the fear of losing a home is strong with me, and getting that off my shoulders should allow me to rest easy for the rest of my life knowing i own at least 1 home. it will also allow me to bank a fuck load of money to invest properly.
>>
>>76359419
Not sure whether you're trying to make a point to here or just insulting. Of course US can't base their currency around hard resources now, France and Germany bought it all out
>>
Look up Hidden Secrets of Money. They digest this in pretty accessible
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.