[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious time /pol/ Why do niggers commit so much crime? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: johnson-aziga.jpg (29 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
johnson-aziga.jpg
29 KB, 300x325
Serious time /pol/

Why do niggers commit so much crime?

Is it because their culture actively glorifies crime? Or rather, is it because they have no other choice given the situation they're put in because they're poor and oppressed? Are they already set back from the beginning? Does slavery and the systematic oppression they used to face still have an effect today?

Gimme your 2 cents /pol/, and mainly why every reason but the first is stupid.
>>
>>76354443
>Is it because their culture actively glorifies crime?

Culture isn't some magical juju that comes from the ground, anon.

Culture is created by people.
>>
>>76354443
Biggest factor is lack of fathers imo.
>>
>>76354443
they don't seem to have much of a work ethic. If you look at africa, it's similar.

then when you're running out of stuff, crime is the simplest solution.
>>
>>76354443
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
Crime pays
>>
A culture that preaches failure, and shuns people who try to fix it
>>
Too much pride and not enough beatings
>>
>>76355152
Thats what I was getting at. They did create it themselves
>>
>>76354443
they can't understand consequences for actions.. they are impulsively driven lacking the mental development to think into the future and judge the possible outcomes so they fail to understand there are criminal penalties for criminal acts.. they only want what they want and act on that initial impulse...
>>
>>76354443
because they are actually genetically inferior and incapable of living in a civilized society

james watson, one of the discovers of the structure of dna has said as much
>>
File: image.jpg (465 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465 KB, 1200x1600
>>76354443

>why do apes act like apes?
>>
>>76354443

Niggers have a genetic predisposition for crime. When 73% of black children are born bastards, to worthless mothers thst never achieve anything but live out their lives on welfare and running through dopeboys faster than a gazelle runs from a lioness, it's not hard to figure out why they're a failure race. Across all continents, wherever blacks go, destruction and the degradation of societies hosting them follows suit.

Sub-Saharan Africans aren't even modern man. They're the beta version of humanity that has been debugged via evolution and rendered obsolete.

99% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct, humans...and Sub-Humans are not special, one day we will die off.
>>
because they're niggers
>>
much to do with culture.

anyway, just here to find the GET

>>76355555
>>
>>76355555
FUCK OFFFFF
>>
>>76355698

Go back to your containment board faggot.
>>
>>76354443
They have a disrespect for white culture and associate the law with white culture.
>>
>>76355751
See
>>76355751
>>
File: 1465065233951.gif (796 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465065233951.gif
796 KB, 512x512
vicious cultural cycles stemming from a total loss of cultural identity via poverty, compounded by poorly spent money government money and authoritarian police presence

>mfw Im too real for this thread
>>
>>76354443
low self esteem and childhood experiences of thievery as the perpetrator and the victim even in their own families.
>>
>>76354443
Muh dick
Muh dick
When wez gona talk abut my dick
>>
>>76355600

checked
>>
It's called the warrior gene and it makes people far more likely to commit violent crimes. Blacks are way more likely to carry this gene compared to Asians and Whites. This has been know for a long time but has been covered up because it's not PC. It used to be called the thug gene.
>>
>>76355841
you're too reddit for this thread. you have to go back
>>
File: 1465090952805.png (8 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
1465090952805.png
8 KB, 130x130
>>76355888

Nice dub trips
>>
People learn from their parents and the people who saround them, and niggers have niggers for parents and live around niggers.
Kinda like gypsies.
>>
manifest destiny. Grow up in a bad environment you generally become that image. Doesn't help that their culture is (((manipulated))) and glorifies the bad elements.
>>
>>76354443
Low IQ, violent culture, inability to understand abstract concepts such as law, honor, society etc.
>>
File: 1465091770348.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1465091770348.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>76356012

>mfw I've been to reddit 1 time

The web layout makes me physically mad
>>
>>76355841
>black ppl dindu nuffin dy just need mo money fo dem programs

by too real you mean too stupid?
>>
There's a screen capture of this somewhere, but I couldn't find it. This article literally explains everything.

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Coalburners btfo and such. Recovery unlikely and so on.
>>
>>76355152

This is true, but lately I've been watching these videos of the violence at Trump's rally in San Jose and wondering why spics are so vile. I mean all they are are a mix between native americans and spaniards (europeans) but they seem to be much much worse than either of those groups. Like they took the worst traits of whites and indians and multiplied it x10. And they only explanation I can think of is that Mexican culture creates a sense of entitlement that makes them act that way. So maybe black culture is doing the same with blacks.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 650x886) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 650x886
>>76355987
Came here to post something similar to this. Blacks also have a far more difficult time banding together. If they did and actively tried to progress with society (act like humans), they wouldn't be an issue. This is not all blacks, as I've had better experiences with Caribbean blacks as opposed to African Americans.

Still, the thugs outweigh the good.
>>
File: uh_oh.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
uh_oh.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>76356261
>>
oh boy a fresh and exciting thread that will definitely not turn into an echo chamber, nope, not at all
>>
>>76356012
Can you honestly say that if you were born in a nigger family, lived in a nigger neighborhood, looked black to the cops and everybody saw you as one and you went to school with niggers and all your friends were niggers, that you'd not be a nigger?
>>
No Fathers, little work ethic, art culture that glorious violence and degeneracy. Just look at the blacks before MLK assassination/black power movement. They were capable of accomplishing things. Now the blacks who better themselves are alienated by niggers because they can't ever think to better themselves. Even then, the ones who are smart enough fall for leftist cuck bullshit. Anyone left is silenced and permanently outcastes. Literal crabs in a bucket.
>>
File: 1435814031479.png (259 KB, 1370x3313) Image search: [Google]
1435814031479.png
259 KB, 1370x3313
>>76354443
>Why do niggers commit so much crime?

It's because they are subhuman fucking animals

They do the same shit all over the world

We need to genocide them all
>>
>>76356361

Here's the problem I have with Trump's proposals on deportation. My great grand parents were illegal immigrants and Im as white as they come. So if children of illegals have to go, why don't I?

To that effect, I would be rioting as well
>>
>>76354443
W A R R I O R _ G E N E
A
R
R
I
O
R
_
G
E
N
E
>>
Lack of oportunities, sistematic racism, barriers in school and the job market, urban segregation, etc.

But of course you are asking this on /pol/, so I guess you'll stick to the standar answer: NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN DURRR
>>
Lower IQ people have less agency to act correctly, and less impulse control.

I mean, almost a full 20% of blacks have familial retardation.

It's kind of self-explanatory if you think about it.
>>
dont know for sure but it seems like it must come down to IQ. Impulsive think before act nature.

Too often you read about a black dude killing someone or a group of people over something worth a couple hundred bucks or less or some shit.
>>
>>76354443
They were more poor and oppressed pre the 1960s and didn't commit as much crime as they do today.
>>
>>76356350
It's long, so here's a tl;dr

>blacks lack empathy
>blacks are impulsive
>pray to God for positive outcomes for little J'mall Dindu in criminal court proceedings rather than for a change of behavior and for the victims of their kin
>wear inappropriate clothing to court and call racism when they're treated like assholes
>blacks think they understand the law, and often turn down good advise from attorneys because they think they know better
>blame their fucking attorney when shit goes wrong

Everyone should read this regardless
>>
>>76356615
Maybe you should go.

Seriously. American citizenship is an expensive commodity and these spics are stealing it. and it isn't just spics. Europe sends a fair share of illegals too. White skin won't keep them here. they will also be gone.
>>
>>76356361
If a behavior is unchallenged for too long, it becomes the new rule. Then when you try to violate such a rule, people get very upset.

They couldn't even get Detroit to require community service for welfare.
>>
Imagine that you spent your life in a literal garden of eden, where all your needs are met and everything you want is at your fingertips. You dont have to work or plan ahead for the future, because food is readily available. You can walk up to any tree and partake in the fruit. You dont have to wear clothes because it's so warm. If you want sex all you do is go up to a women and take it from her. Dont want to take care of your kids? Fuck it just leave. They'll be fine. The only thing you have to watch out for is crocodiles and lions and even then the danger is mitigated because they have their preferred types of prey and human beings are at the very bottom. You grow up feeling entitled to everything you see around you. Concepts such as property and self dont really exist. You war for fun, you hunt for meat when desired and you spend your days sleeping under a tree in the lazy sun.

On the flipside Imagine if you grew up in frozen hellhole. Where 6 months of the year nothing can grow and the other six months floods are your most dangerous enemy. Half the people you know might not make it to the next harvest and if they do, raiders may come and kill them for their valuable food stores. Your prey is as dangerous to you as you are to it. Hunting parties rarely come back with any meat or with many survivors. You spend your time just trying to survive. But you make it, you get good at planning ahead, you set up systems of laws to mitigate violent conflict and enforce property rights. You set up a system which eventually blossoms into a template which the rest of the world imitates because of how successful it is.

TL;DR Africans are incompatible with western society because they never learned to suffer.
>>
File: modern_negros.png (132 KB, 1257x667) Image search: [Google]
modern_negros.png
132 KB, 1257x667
>>76354443
I got you, famalam.
>>
>>76356361
>Mexican culture creates

Culture doesn't create shit.

Pound that through your thick fucking skull.

Culture isn't an ebil spirit. It doesn't randomly grow from the dirt like a weed.
Culture is created by people. This is why Haiti, despite being in the Western hemisphere, still has nigger culture.

Niggers live there. Do you really think they would have Japanese culture for some spoooooky reason?

You need Japanese to have Japanese culture. When you have niggers, *shock, gasp, swoon* you get fucking nigger culture.
>>
>>76356631
>what is africa?
>>muh colonialism

>whites can recover from devestation but the black man has never recovered from being black
>>
>>76354443
I think that it's a combination of both. The poor have a tough time getting unpoor because they're uneducated and stupid, but they're uneducated and stupid because their schools can't educate them well enough. The schools can't educate them enough because poor niggers have many mental problems from not being parented correctly and possibly because niggers are just dumb (I don't know if there is any Ur enough evidence to prove this). They aren't parented correctly because 1.(definitely true) they aren't educated on how to properly raise a child and 2.(either not enough proof or not any proof to be declared true) they are naturally dumb. Their schools also function worse because they get paid less which leads to less good teachers and less teachers overall, which means less classes. The schools don't get funded enough because the area does not pay much money in taxes and because they don't get bonuses for getting high grades, because the kids are uneducated.

As you may have noticed, we are now in full circle on all fronts.

HOWEVER. There is a solution, possibly not to the problem, but It will find out the real problem. If we fund the poor schools more, then we can see whether or not niggers are naturally dumb by seeing the test scores after the improvements have been made. Then we will see if niggers are naturally dumb, or if they are just uneducated.
>>
>>76354443
a combination of genetics and upbringing, they're too dumb to realize the consequences of their actions and have shitty parents who dont instill respect for the law.
>>
>>76357126

So who exactly should be allowed to stay?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.