[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLAVERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: white-slaves.jpg (46 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
white-slaves.jpg
46 KB, 600x381
I never understood the fascination for Black slavery. Why would you want disgusting apes around you all the time? I'd throw up if a nigger were to attend to my needs and made me dinner. I think White racists innately love niggers.
I'm all for White slavery. Mostly just women though. But can't avoid a few men since slavery is an establishment.
For now, I'm settling for roleplaying. Your women are nice. Thanks /poo/.
>>
>>76352904
poo in loo
>>
You already get massive diarrhea from the curry flavored shit you eat, a nigger would probably help you.
>>
>>76353281
This guy proves my point.
Whites are subhumans who don't have the ability to understand only they get diarrhoea from eating spices.
>>
>>76352904
Slave labor was useful before the advent of industrialization. Someone have to build these piramids.
But you are talking about sex slaves. Sex slaves will always be a things, since insecure beta males, like OP, need to pay money to have sex.
>>
>>76353701
I'm not white. The spices aren't giving you diarrhea, it's the shit.
>>
>>76353718
I'm not talking just about sex slaves.
House slaves mostly.
But even outdoor slaves to a large extent.
It amazes me how Whites considered having nigger house slaves a great privilege. Sure, having property is good. But a nigger property?
>>
>>76353948
Oh. Sorry then.
Just work on your digestive system k.
>>
>>76354089
slaves are things and whites aren't things, enslaving your own kind is not a "good" privilege

poo
>>
>>76354089
Africans were viewed as barely above animals so it was easier to make them work like animals. If blacks were more intelligent, that view wouldn't have taken hold.
>>
>>76354673
Thing is, I wouldn't want such animals to make me dinner and stand around me and my guests while we eat. It's disgusting and unappetizing.
>>
>>76352904

Most house slaves were white. Slavery was not a racial issue.
>>
>>76352904
>I never understood the fascination for Black slavery. Why would you want disgusting apes around you all the time?

Even though this clearly have a reply:

Around the 1600's the population in portugal (for example) was 1 million people. And with such lage amounts of land (10.4 million km2 at it's peak) we needed people to work the land and build infrastructure.

But unlike the european powers in the past, that because of exploration needed manpower, asia in general will be the other way around, it's too overcrowded already so you will need land, not labor.
>>
>>76355381
clearly bait*
>>
>>76354192
>>
>>76352904
>I never understood the fascination for Black slavery. Why would you want disgusting apes around you all the time

You ever see how liberals dress up their pets in sweaters and little hats and shit?
Same thing, but 500 years ago niggers were a novelty like a retarded dog that fits in a purse is today.

Problem is, no one back then knew that niggers reproduced more like rabbits than dogs.
>>
>>76354894
>Most.
No.
>>
>>76356109
You're wrong.
Breeding was encouraged by the owners by different means, even aggressively. Otherwise reproduction rate was very low.
Not to mention death rate was high.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.