[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What if some ultraliberal fucktard or 'totally not left'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 960x617
>What if some ultraliberal fucktard or 'totally not left' terrorist went all murdery at a Trump rally?
I think that it would pretty much ensure Trump the victory, especially if he was actually injured in the attack, which probably would be the case all things considered.
The attack would draw massive support for Trump and massive backlash for the left in general for the views of the bomber, and it could only go downhill from there.
What are your thoughts?
>>
>>76347617
Report as illegal. Which it is.
>>
Nobody had to die in 1968 for Nixon to win on a "law and order" platform.
>>
You're right but Trump can win without some innocent people being killed in the process.
>>
>>76347743
>>76347767
I'm not supporting it in any fashion. I was there in Boston, and I saw the effects.
Just the political climate is pretty volatile, and it worries me that someone might get a bad idea.
>>
>>76347617
Except that the current tactic is to blame Trump for any violence.
>>
>>76347749
Uh, you must not be very old, there were riots galore. MAD magazine even parodied the riots as if they were some sporting event.
>>
>>76347617
>a proud freedom fighter dies killing a group of rayciss sexist bigoted islamophobic Literally Hitlers
>massive backlash for the left

You have absolutely not even the slightest grasp on how the Jew operates. They would celebrate the terrorist as a hero because he's "killing on the right side of history." Liberals would worship him, while the kike spins the story to still be Trump's fault for "inciting violence."
>>
>>76347617
Anyone got the picture of that guy holding the severed artery closed?
>>
>>76347617
>I think that it would pretty much ensure Trump the victory,

Nah... Voters were offered two choices, Clinton or Bush. Our masters WILL install her on the throne. Trumpposting is fun, and for alot of us, I think, it's a happy little distraction because we know the country is finished.
>>
File: 1465266447290.jpg (442 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1465266447290.jpg
442 KB, 960x617
>>76347617
WTF?
>>
>>76351788
the number 1 foot belongs to the guy kneeling in the red jacket.

you blind fucking nigger
>>
>>76347617
Trump is already getting massive support due to the violence and intimidation tactics of the left. Should he lose our nation will suffer like it has never suffered before and it is very likely a full blown civil war will erupt eventually. Liberals cannot continue running america they way they have they have divided the nation and daily that divide gets deeper.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.