[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ramadan in Calgary: What you need to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: ramadan-in-calgary.png (537 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
ramadan-in-calgary.png
537 KB, 620x349
>Monday marks the beginning of Ramadan — the holiest month for Muslims, which starts each year on the first day of the ninth month in the lunar calendar.

>Muslims around the world fast from dawn until sunset. Here in the Calgary area — including Airdrie and Okotoks — it's about 125,000 people.

>"Here in Calgary it will be almost 18 hours of fasting, so it's a little bit challenging for everybody," said Shima Safwat.

So anon, why aren't you taking part in Ramadan this Islamic year?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-muslims-ramadan-1.3617647
>>
bumping for the grace of Allah
>>
>>76346826
bump
>>
my girlfriend is doing it
>>
>>76346826
because fasting because your religion tells you to just shows me you can't think for yourself
>>
>>76348737
>inb4 my gf cucked me with muzzie
kek
>>
>>76346826
Are they shutting down all the restaurants, grocery stores and turning off the water during fasting hours this year or are they still racist?
>>
>>76346826

Because I was born into Islam and became an Ex Muslim when I was 17. Dabbled with Christianity, now Im just a degenerate agnostic who praises Kek online.
>>
>>76349282
it's to get closer to Allah

>not fasting for 18 hours a day for a whole month
don't you love Allah?
>>
>tfw you realize you live in a place where 1/10 people are muslims

send help
>>
>>76350311
just dont say anything bad about islam and you will be safe
>>
>>76349735
does your family hate you? Thoughts on Trump?
>>
>>76350311

Stay the fuck out of the north east best advice I can give
>>
>>76351990
they would kill him if they didn't fear life in prison
>>
>>76346826

Shit, and to think that people say Montreal is full of Muslims

>125,000

Holy shit
>>
>>76350817
Not even that's a guarantee.
>>
>>76346826

sage and reported for having nothing to do with politics
>>
My wifes son and i are doing it

Were thinking of moving to the UK or Germany where we will feel more accepted as new Muslim converts
>>
Why are we not taking advantage of this to kill shitskins while they're weak and malnourished?
>>
>>76346826

Because everything Islamic is unclean.
>>
>>76354370
uh... halal is the cleanest...
>>
sage sage sage
>>
>>76351990
No not really, My dad doesn't know but I'll never come out and tell him, because he'd probably have a heart attack before he tried killing me. JK he'd probably go after my mother... but anyway I am a professional bartender so he must have some sort of idea.
>>
File: Enrichment.png (585 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
Enrichment.png
585 KB, 640x465
>>
File: 1465092258843.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1465092258843.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
in Calgary, take us now fire-chan
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.