[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ANTIFA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: antifa_toilet.jpg (63 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
antifa_toilet.jpg
63 KB, 500x479
>worships the state
>thinks this is "revolutionary"
>loyally internalizes everything he was taught
>thinks he's rebelling by fighting the people
also, /left/pol hate thread
>>
File: hayley1.jpg (30 KB, 510x368) Image search: [Google]
hayley1.jpg
30 KB, 510x368
I'm not Antifa, but I'm independent toward the left side. What's wrong with that?
>>
File: antifa.png (910 KB, 900x983) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
910 KB, 900x983
>>76342745
>im not antifa
then this thread isn't about you, is it?
>>
>>76343100
>leftpol hate thread

I feel as though this means you hate me, and that's just fucked up man.
>>
>>76343771
You sniveling faggot
>>
>>76342595
Antifucks will be the first to be strung up on the day of the rope.
>>
>>76343853
So angry, why is that anon?
>>
>>76343853
>>76343941
I sense a distinct lack of hugs in the history of your two lives.
>>
>>76343941
>race war
>kill your own race
great strategy
>>
>>76342745
Center-left globalist policies will end up doing far more harm to the conditions of the Western worker in the long term than right wing policies. You're getting free health care now in exchange for getting paid half the wage you deserve 50 years from now when you have to compete with every Pajeet, Chang, and Pedro who made it through those open borders.
>>
>>76344537
You can have different views on each issue, it doesn't need to follow a specific pattern. I'm an independent and I lean toward the left side because I tend to have more leftist views than conservative views, but its a mix. Unlimited immigration or high immigration is nonsense.
>>
>>76342595
Negroes don't have those. They budget like kids, all candy, junk food and toys, and only buy necessities when they are past due.
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 480x307
>>76342595
They're literally bought and paid for, somehow unbeknownst to them, by Soros and other globalist financiers to be used as foot soldiers against real threats to the establishment. Biggest useful idiots on the planet.

It boggles my mind how anyone can be so lacking in self-awareness.
>>
>>76344788
You have to decide which issue is most significant for you and vote based on that, I suppose. The most important issue for me is the slow motion genocide of my people, so I vote right.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.