[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(You) know that Hillary will be the next POTUS. What would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464899037987.jpg (87 KB, 927x500) Image search: [Google]
1464899037987.jpg
87 KB, 927x500
(You) know that Hillary will be the next POTUS.

What would have to happen for her not to win??
>>
A self-made billionaire with a mind for bantz would need to run.
>>
>>76341592
Obama declaring martial law.
>>
>>76341691
FPBP
>>
File: GGSzCtk.jpg (34 KB, 407x429) Image search: [Google]
GGSzCtk.jpg
34 KB, 407x429
>>76341592
probs a big terrorist attack in the US
>>
>>76341592
Bernie's supporters
>>
>>76341592
>>76341592
faggot
>>
>>76341592
I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what america you deserve this. you deserve a wall street whore. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed debbie wassermna schultz to do this, no one spoke up. Now she wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose bernie. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to canada but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty country with shitty debbie wasserman jew bitches. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>76341592
if if if if if if if we fall for you know ...a bunch of LOL FIRST WOMINZ PRES XD it it it it it it will destroy all the progress we've started
>>
>>76342036
Yeah and the promise that we made..

Wtf is it saying? its just a bunch of lines pasted together
>>
>>76341592
For her to exist in one of the multiverses in which Donald Trump also exists.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.