[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should it be illegal to sell heroin to children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1464570282134.gif (2 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1464570282134.gif
2 MB, 480x268
Libertarians say "no"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Nad1b_3yY
>>
>Parents actually do their fucking jobs
>no kid wants to buy heroin

Its really fucking complicated sometimes, guys
I had to research for decades to make that connection
>>
Why should it be illegal?
>>
File: libertarian.jpg (12 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
libertarian.jpg
12 KB, 255x191
>>76335586
>libertarian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
>>
>>76335937
>>76335884
>everyone will be good and nice in my autistic utopia

what a strange fantasy land libertarians live in.
>>
>>76335586

They're right. The government shouldn't be involved in the free market, at all.

If children want to buy heroin, great. If the parents don't stop their kids from being a bunch of unruly niggers, then that's on them. Government shouldn't be involved either way.

Regulation drives up prices, which funds the cartels and terrorist Muslims.
>>
>>76336899
god what a bunch of freaks.
>>
>>76336994
>people shouldnt take responsibility for themselves and their mistakes will be corrected by someone else in my nanny-state sheep farm

what a pathetic fantasy land statists wish for
>>
File: 1459287897931.png (2 MB, 3250x1700) Image search: [Google]
1459287897931.png
2 MB, 3250x1700
>>76337120
>If children want to buy heroin, great

kek just what I expected from a libertarian autist
>>
>>76335586
Libertarians get aroused by making a fool of themselves.
>>
>>76337202
>no parent will ever do anything wrong in my fantasy land libertarian utopia

seriously though what causes this level of autism?

No matter what there will always be criminals and they need to be punished and there needs to be measures to disincentivize and prevent bad behavior (crime) in order to create a functioning society.
>>
>>76336994
I do not care if people will or will not be good or nice.

Why should it be illegal? That wasn't an argument in your post, btw
>>
>>76335586
Superstimuli like drugs are proof that individual autonomy is overrated and sometimes the collective must act in a paternalist manner to save people from themselves. We evolved to live in tribes with a tribal belief system and rules and this will always be the case. The problem is that our current religion is leftism, which is simply wrongheaded and disconnected from reality. If the Right goes full lelbertarian autistic and refuses to be authoritarian to some extent then the Left will be left alone to define society's moral dictates and we'll continue moving ever leftward. "Live and let live" and the NAP are not viable worldviews and result in absurdities like this.
>>
>>76337442
>someone elses problem is automatically my problem

seriously though what causes this level of totalitarianism?

No matter what, there will always be criminals and they need to be punished by getting their kids hooked on black tar heroin
>>
>>76338309
>>76337936

If you don't care about society you're an autist
>>
File: noteventwice.jpg (10 KB, 275x297) Image search: [Google]
noteventwice.jpg
10 KB, 275x297
>>76338447
Your government has murdered and imprisoned more people through its war on drugs than the most brutal and repressive dictatorships in history.

Don't you EVER try to tell someone what it means to care about the people of your country again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.