[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS Cell in Nijmegen refugee center
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
http://www.nu.nl/binnenland/4273785/terreurcel-was-aanwezig-in-vluchtelingenkamp-nijmegen.html

(used google translate)

Members of Islamic State (IS) were possibly present in a refugee camp in Nijmegen. They were among a group of twenty-IS members were scattered between camps in Düsseldorf and Nijmegen.

That has been told by defected jihadist H. Saleh in February who declared to the police, the NRC writes. The Public Prosecutor (OM) confirms reports in the French newspaper Le Monde to the NRC.

The members would be ready to carry out an attack, if there IS commission. In Germany, arrested on June 2 three members of the terrorist cell. They were about to commit an attack in the center of Düsseldorf.

According to Der Spiegel, two men would blow themselves up, and the other terrorists were to maximize casualties. The IS-members would have come to Germany via the Balkan route.

In the Netherlands, no one was arrested in this case, the PPS notifies the newspaper. The prosecution says that they can not respond to "any ongoing business."
>>
>>76333700
bump
>>
of course nobody cares about toothpaste
>>
Wtf
>>
>>76333700
YIKES. Good luck, europe. You'll need it.
>>
>>76334272
we definitely need it
>>
File: 1464624258845.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464624258845.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>76334566
well done
>>
>>76333700
Imagine if they had pulled it off.
>>
>>76333700
VERY progressive!
>>
>>76334866
I'm pretty sure they haven't caught them yet
>>
>>76333998
>>76334079
tomorrow at 9:35 am on a train station something will happen
dont remember the station's name but it was something like h___kk___
>>
>>76335078
I read the post it was something with ''kade'' at the end of it. I don't remember it either though
>>
It's your turn Netherlands.
There wasn't any major happenings in your part of woods.
>>
>>76335207
Dubs will confirm
>>
File: 1461118387294.jpg (100 KB, 373x350) Image search: [Google]
1461118387294.jpg
100 KB, 373x350
It's only a matter of time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.