[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Annexing Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Canada-Annex-United-States.png (47 KB, 318x320) Image search: [Google]
Canada-Annex-United-States.png
47 KB, 318x320
If God Emperor Trump were to annex Canada, would there be any opposition?
>>
>>76331969
might be some from the UK, but i doubt it
>>
>>76331969
Why do you want to include Nunavut? There is none of it up there.
>>
>>76331969

If this happens I hope he lets Quebec fuck off and die
>>
yes, most canadians hate the usa, the younger ones especially. there's not much they could do about it though and it honestly wouldn't be so bad. the provinces would still be allowed to govern themselves like a regular state except now everyone would be protected under the bill of rights
>>
>>76332290
They would get more freedom right?
>>
>>76331969
if you resist occupation, they win
>>
>>76332374
>protected under the bill of rights
yes

like i said though, young canadians are taught to hate the usa so they would never go for it, or at least what the usa stands for. you know, guns and freedom and all that good shit
>>
>>76331969
Of course not, they don't have any wall.
>>
>>76331969
> wanting 20 more blue Senate seats

He better be an emperor by that point.
>>
File: 1465065103817.jpg (501 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465065103817.jpg
501 KB, 2000x1000
i'd turncoat
>>
>>76331969

>NATO treaty article six goes into effect.
>Most first world countries declare war on America.
>>
It would be insanely hard because of how many people would go guerrilla warfare. I don't think U.S.A understands how much Canada hates them and how far they would be willing to go to stop it.
>>
>>76331969
Pig
>>
>>76333773
With what army? You limeys are really the only NATO shitters that don't rely on the US's.
>>
>>76333848
the outspoken critics of the US tend to be liberal. they're not the type to own guns. they dislike confrontation. I think of anyone I'd ever known who would actually be willing to die for this country.
>>
>>76334323
The armies that Americans on pol mock without understanding that size means nothing in modern warfare.
>>
id hope for a protracted canadian sniper war.us needs to tank,die and be rebuilt.we need an absolute fuckin meltdown to fix shit here and get off this jew inspired form of capitalism that does nothing but reward the least deserving.
>>
>>76331969
I would be against annexation, I love my country but if you were to somehow instigate a coup to depose Trudeau and implement a real conservative government I wouldn't be against it. Maybe turn us into a self ruling client state.
>>
>>76331969
Probably not, this would be the last time he or any republican would get elected though. Even "redpilled" canucks are so far left they make Hillary look like conservative.
>>
>>76334507
>size means nothing meme

Things like technology, industry, and logistics being equal, which in a war between 1st world NATO countries they would, then pretty much it's gonna come down to size.
>>
>>76331969
We should have done it in '98 during the ice storm - all their defenses were down.

Shit, we had to rebuild that country for them...
>>
>>76334507
>home turf
>home advantage
Units in the US thats even regular army specialize in the terrain of other countries as well as the CONUS. Very rare other countries conduct full scale drills in the US
>>
>>76335267
>>76335329

It will literally be America vs the entire planet, I doubt home turf or your feeling of American invincibility will matter.
>>
>>76335522
>NATO
>the whole planet
>China being assed to leave their sea reefs to go defend Canada
>>
no, we hate america here as a fashion statement

when i wear my trump hat i get a lot of thumbs up and good sentiments from the older people, there would be A LOT of canadian homegrown support for an annexation
>>
>>76335689

>Implying China wont jump at the chance to decry the imperialistic pigs of America for an unprovoked invasion.
>>
File: 1425075070952.jpg (37 KB, 471x350) Image search: [Google]
1425075070952.jpg
37 KB, 471x350
>>76331969

The US is only 61% white (which is even skewed upwards) and Canada is 84% white.

I honestly don't want all the shitskins having the ability to invade.
>>
>>76335899
>implying they wouldnt head the other way towards europe along with russia where a majority of europeans have no means of defense
>>
>>76335899
China's force projection is so shit they literally have to build sand islands off their coast in order to limit American ships. How are they going to launch a trans pacific invasion?
>>
>>76331969
I wouldn't oppose
>>
>>76331969
Pls annex us senpai. Before we colonize you.
>>
>>76336029
We're %74 white
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.