[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this conservatards. If you're capable of forming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Political20ideology1.jpg (39 KB, 547x438) Image search: [Google]
Political20ideology1.jpg
39 KB, 547x438
Explain this conservatards. If you're capable of forming the thoughts that is.
>>
I can draw anything that also has no references or citations too. Fuck off moron.
>>
File: 1456106060837.gif (2 MB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
1456106060837.gif
2 MB, 200x166
>no source
>nothing indicating american
>difference between liberal and conservative only 5.1

boy you sure got em
>>
>>76323273
huh... really makes you think...
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
probably mean libertarian. ultra conservatives and liberals are same trash and compelte sheeps with IQ 90. rly dumbest of dumbs, both groups. although being ltra conservative is much less dangerous then being liberal cunt
>>
File: 1454472502394.jpg (156 KB, 640x755) Image search: [Google]
1454472502394.jpg
156 KB, 640x755
>>76323273
California conservatard who voted trump here.
Got a 121 the other day.
INTJ master-race
My closest cartoon character is bane
Checkmate atheists
>>
Shhh don't show this to Stefan molyneux
>>
>>76323273
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

Really makes you think huh....
>>
>>76323273
my iq is 92 and i'm very liberal. I also find this picture very offensive and racist. please take it down or i will get drunk and later kill myself
>>
>>76323598
>>76323498
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
https://reason.com/archives/2014/06/13/are-conservatives-dumber-than-liberals
>>
>>76323273
If you're an academic, you're rich, you're smart, you¨re educated, you will most likely have a prominent position in an office company, with several employees beneath you, or perhaps entire directories. You are highly skilled labour, and you have no financial worries.

Your stance on one of the most important things on a socio-political spectre, immigration / border policy would therefore, most likely be:

Borders are a hindrance. If we were without, people could earn much more money, companies could expand, we could all love each other like everyone in my circle of friends and family always have. Immigration is an influx of labour, which we need. (Of course, not skilled labour so your job won't be threatened).

If you, however, are low-income, poorly educated, you will be more likely to be against this. Immigration threatens your employment, free trade between countries threatens your way of life. Jobs and factories being outsourced overseas is good for the people making money, but not for the people that lose their jobs back home.

However, there is a rising conservative youth most places in Europe, which is highly academic. I doubt that you would find the same correlation among young people if you categorised it according to age as well.
>>
>adolescent
>those between the ages of 13 and 18

So what, are we supposed to be seeking our world leaders at middle school elections now?
>>
>>76323273
So you are saying that basically all blacks and mexicans are conservative?

that seems kinda racist
>>
>>76323273
oy vey
>>
IQ tests aren't designed to actually measure intelligence, it's used primarily to diagnose people as being mentally challenged and to a lesser extent classify those who are SIGNIFICANTLY (120-130+) higher as above-average.
>>
>>76323870
Libertarians BTFO Democrats on IQ tests. Once again, regressive ideology has appropriated another thing: the term liberal.

Regressive leftists can't into liberty.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.