[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Amish are the ultimate RedPill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: big-amish-family.jpg (136 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
big-amish-family.jpg
136 KB, 800x400
>no modern technology
>cameras banned
>video is banned
>modern music is banned
>work long days
>working as young as age 14

why aren't you an amish, /pol/?
>>
>>76312491
>wear stupid ass clothes
>incest
>>
>>76312591

>Be Brazillian
>Have ZIKA
>>
Incest, pedophilia, burning tires, actually they have cellphones and eat Doritos, women over 25 are all fatasses, depleting the soil with bmi monoculture to make a quick buck.
>>
bump

Amish are ultimate RedPill
>>
>>76312797
Gmo not bmi. Whoops.
>>
>>76312491
define "modern". I hate that word as much as I hate the word natural.
>>
>>76312838
You're going wild on rumspringa Jeremiah- shouldn't you be out fucking a malnourished horse?
>>
>>76312491
ted kaczynski is more redpilled than these religious wackos since he logically explains why modern technology is banned
>>
>>76312893

no cars

name the last time you have seen an amish person driving a car
>>
>>76312953

yeah but he killed people
>>
>>76312893
modern in almost all contexts refers to post industrial revolution you fucking idiot. get fucking educated.
>>
>>76312965
Oh! On Thursday, I saw one driving a truck. But they're usually riding shotgun.
>>
>>76313022
so did george washington on christmas day
>>
>>76312491
they do have some modern tech, it just doesnt permeate their culture like it does ours.
>>
>>76312491
Obligatory video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>76312491
Try again
>>
>Amish
>White
>>
>>76312797
>Incest, pedophilia,
Like something bad. Also if you have sex with < 21 yo in US it's considered to be "pedophilia", and you are gonna be thrown in jail forever.
>>
>>76312491
you effectively can't convert if they'd even talk to you(generally no mixing, but there are various Anabaptist sects) and they're heretical Protestants.

That said, I agree, they do a lot of things right.
>>
>>76312491

>no technology = redpilled

why dont you live with monkeys ?
oh wait you are american, sorry
>>
>>76313953

the federal age of consent in the US is 16, dumbfuck, it's anyone under the age of 16

otherwise it's statutory, because 16-18 is pretty much "adult" in the eyes of the government

that's why teenager suddently became "young adult" in those cases, they are old enough to act on their own accord
>>
>>76313810

>thinking TLC is real

you know that NatGeo show was also fake, right?
>>
File: 1398121714000-Jennifer-Fichter.jpg (912 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1398121714000-Jennifer-Fichter.jpg
912 KB, 1920x1080
>that's why teenager suddently became "young adult" in those cases, they are old enough to act on their own accord
Whatever you say, faggot.
>>
I would have been amish

but my 100% german amish gma was a fucking race traitor and got shunned off the farm

now im half native american half german

fucking sucks man fucking sucks bad
>>
>>76313974
>heretical Protestants
fucking lmao

how can protestants be heretical when they broke off the pope worshiping catholic church which is actually heretical
>>
>>76315273
>the mother church is heretical
nah man, you just got cucked by martin luthor who was tricked by kikes

If protties start discussing The Jews and Their Lies, or stopped sucking Israel's cock every Sunday maybe I would be interested in what they had to say.
>>
>>76312491
>Amish are the ultimate RedPill
Until some sandniggers fuck you up with the futuristic tech of cellphones, semtex and AKs.
>>
>>76312491
amish is a code word for jews
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.