[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New President of the Philippines Says Citizens Who Kill Drug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1462740437766.jpg (72 KB, 596x350) Image search: [Google]
1462740437766.jpg
72 KB, 596x350
New President of the Philippines Says Citizens Who Kill Drug Dealers Will Get Medals

https://news.vice.com/article/new-president-of-the-philippines-says-citizens-who-kill-drug-dealers-will-get-medals?utm_source=vicefbanz&utm_campaign=global

>The tough-talking president-elect of the Philippines has an aggressive new strategy to fight crime: Citizens who shoot and kill drug dealers will be given medals.

>"Please feel free to call us, the police, or do it yourself if you have the gun, you have my support," Duterte said.
>>
Make The Philippines Great for the First Time!
>>
>>76309818
Based Beaner Chinks
>>
>vice news
>>
>>76309912
FPBP
>>
holy fuck

absolute madman
>>
>>76309818

i hope the phillipines becomes an economic tiger under this nigger nosed based chink
>>
File: 1379981484838.png (58 KB, 200x175) Image search: [Google]
1379981484838.png
58 KB, 200x175
>>76309912
kek
>>
We need this here.
>>
meme magic is out of control
nice
>>
Making his country great again.
>>
>>76310080

without of course the united nigggers of america's getting to him first, be it their sjw brigade or their regime changing agencies
>>
>>76309818
>just read an article calling the guy the Trump of the Philippines

>makes rape jokes at rallies

>tells citizens to kill criminals

bretty based
>>
If I went over to the phillippines and started going rambo on the drug peddlers, would I get a medal too?

sounds fun as fuck honestly
>>
>>76309818
Why can't Mexico be like this?
>>
>>76309818
Playing doubles advocate, what is stopping someone from killing someone claiming they were a drug dealer when they were innocent
>>
News at 10, a pair of right-wing "drug dealers" were lynched by unusually well organized and funded 'vigilantes'.

I see absolutely no way in which this whole thing wont result in martial law, or the complete collapse of their society.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.