[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the event that made you realize that Hitler should have won?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456234350538.jpg (132 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456234350538.jpg
132 KB, 600x600
For me, it was when I've heard about schools teaching bullshit about "third genders" to impressionable kids.
>>
>>76308346
They do that in Russia? Here they sent a waco lady to have like a three hour presentation about feminism and transgenders or something in high school. Everything thought what she was saying was horseshit, even the girls.
>>
Just some thoughts about how difficult races are close to monkey ancestors
>>
I'm not so mad that hitler lost, I'm more mad the Soviet Union won. I'd rather have Nazism be what SJWS follow than Communism.
>>
>>76310650
*diffrent
>>
File: 1461086601395.png (733 KB, 565x820) Image search: [Google]
1461086601395.png
733 KB, 565x820
>>76308346
Coming to /pol/ and actually doing my own historical study instead of spouting memes.
>>
>>76309251
they don't do this in russia
>>
File: european values.png (684 KB, 1282x572) Image search: [Google]
european values.png
684 KB, 1282x572
I'm neither gay, nor pedophile, nor member of the tribe of satan
>>
>>76308346
Watch Harold and Kumar go to white castle if you haven't already seen it yet.
>>
For me it was reading a book about his childhood and early life. I couldn't believe that such a man would become the heartless and cruel dictator they make him out to be, so i went out and made my research.
>>
>>76308346
When I saw the that speech at the velodrome or wherever, that he made in 1933 after he became the leader, I knew that a great injustice had been inflicted on the Germans.

He had so much love, so much passion for his people. It brings tears to my eyes right now to think about it. That's the kind of man who won the Iron Cross 1st Class, the selfless soldier who acts to rip the nations enemies from their feet and protect his brothers and sisters.

God speed you on your way, Herr Hitler.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.