[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: chump.png (457 KB, 786x400) Image search: [Google]
chump.png
457 KB, 786x400
What are the chances that this orange fuckface dont really give a fuck about the citizens of the US or the world?
What if he just wanted to be the president so he can acheive his childhood dream all along?
What if i told you, he wouldnt give 2 fucks about the wall and he will just go straight and find a way to claim mount rushmore as his property and carve his stupid ass orange face on it?

Just fucking admit it, this dipshit just wants to promote his brand, what can you expect from a greedy dumbass that shills his shit all over the place?

Making america great again... More like Make America buy Trump Steaks™ available at your local Sharper Image™, gullible shitheads.
>>
don't self bump your own thread you fucking faggot

also nice b8
>>
>>76305742
>i disagree with this person's opinion
>better call him names
talk to me again when you graduate preschool
>>
>>76303249
>What are the chances that this orange fuckface dont really give a fuck about the citizens of ... the world?

Fuck the rest of the world.
>>
>>76306674
He called you a foggot because you bumped your own thread. Learn how to read faggot.
>>
he would be making more money doing his normal job than he is running for president. I see the point you're trying to make but it's wrong.
>>
>>76306674
>>i disagree with this person's opinion
>>better call him names

>>76303249
>orange fuckface
>stupid ass orange face
>this dipshit
>gullible shitheads

Why don't you just wander back over to Reddit now, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>76303249
Then I would tell you "he'll be better than the last 33 years of Presidents" and call you an establishment cuck dumbass.
>>
>>76303249
>>76304852
Instantly faggot tier.
>>
Wow op, thank you for opening my eyes!
I am now #artillery4hillary!
>>
>>76307462
he is all those things i said.
tell me though, why would a businessman that advertises his shit non stop wants to kill his legacy by doing controversial shit as a politician?

Guess what, Trump is going to be a much worser Obama. He wont ban anyone, he just say all that stupid ass shit during the election so dumbasses like you votes for him.

he dont care about anyone or anything but his business, himself and his branding. That's why he's a fucking joke, flip flopping shit like some guy with parkinsons.
>>
>>76308144
>he is all those things i said.

You're also a faggot. So what's your point?
>>
>>76307198
He spent $50 million on his campaign so far, his hotel business has taken a serious hit because of the bad publicity, and despite being asked for decades whether he wanted to run for President and repeatedly saying no, yeah you're right OP. He just wanted to be President for his ego.
>>
File: malaysian_drawfag.png (688 KB, 1972x892) Image search: [Google]
malaysian_drawfag.png
688 KB, 1972x892
>>76308144
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.