[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't worry. No charge for them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 750x1240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 750x1240
Don't worry. No charge for them.
>>
Why would I want them?
>>
>>76302093
They work for the jew. The merchanta man.
>>
>>76301982
#GORILLALIVESMATTER
>>
>>76302093
They tried to grab your prize for the hired mercenary, mosquito man.
>>
File: 1429497890534.png (323 KB, 1270x1635) Image search: [Google]
1429497890534.png
323 KB, 1270x1635
>>76301982
Why would I want those gorillas?
>>
>>76302202
Stein?
>>
Best dad that kid ever had.
>>
>Killing an endangered species to save the life of a future drug dealer/robber/burglar/murder/rapist/dirt nigger

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AMERICA
>>
If I drop him off, will he die?
>>
File: Father-Figure-8x10-Resized.jpg (108 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
Father-Figure-8x10-Resized.jpg
108 KB, 900x720
>>76301982
coon found finally a father figure... few moments later got shot

sad story
>>
>>76302265
Get 'em on board - I'll call it in.
>>
She should have been charged with child negligence at the very least. There's no excuse for leaving your 4 year old son unattended in a large public place such as the zoo. If her son had been killed by the gorilla, you can bet your ass that the entire nigger family would be in the courthouse filing a lawsuit against the zoo.

The bottom line is that a critically endangered species was killed as a direct result of her failure to supervise her child, If she’d watched her child he wouldn’t have been in the gorilla enclosure in the first place.

In my opinion, she should have been charged for killing a critically endangered species, as it was her negligence that ultimately led to it being shot.

Pic related is the ugly nigger that was saved.
>>
>>76303097
and the parents...

You can tell that this kid is going to grow up to be a productive member of society.
>>
I DEMAND JUSTICE FOR OBAMA'S SON!

NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.