[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegals Hate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465229002218.jpg (127 KB, 1138x637) Image search: [Google]
1465229002218.jpg
127 KB, 1138x637
>>
He never tweeted that
>>
>>76294336
Considering how Asians are fucked over the most by AA, he was pretty much saying that by extension
>>
Fucking shitskins, GTFO of our country and quit wasting or tax dollars.
>>
>>76293476
I need the fuckin names m8. I'm sure ICE would to hear about this shit.
>>
>>76294455
>Considering how Asians are fucked over the most by AA
No, they're not.

Maybe sometimes for university entrance but that just means they go somewhere else. Asians are advantaged over whites for jobs, where it counts, otherwise you're applying for 50+ jobs a year and getting a max 3 interviews.

Keep looking for something to blame, Zhou.
>>
>>76293476
It's like a /pol/tard is making all this tweets, just like the WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIIiEEEETTTTT. Have fun retards.
>>
>>76295073
Also sage, this threads are retarded.
>>
>>76295073

>Us heeeeeeeeeeeespanics would never do such a thing!
>>
>>76294544
All people residing in Texas are paying state taxes.

You seriously think illegals go up to the register after every purchase and ask to be excluded from the 8.25% sales tax.
>>
>>76295073
>>76295214

Build
>>
>>76295349
Wall.
>>
>>76293476
That's not even that impressive. I got better than that, plus I'm legal.
>>
File: medschool.png (34 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
34 KB, 1168x339
>>76294905
yes they are aussie.
>>
>>76295788
>school acceptance
Yeah... Did you read my post bro? Did you miss my first line (and second and all of it actually)? That's literally inconsequential.

When they're actually applying for jobs, do you think the sociology grad HR is more favourable to the Asian of Colour or the FUCKING WHITE MALE.

I'd rather go to a slightly lesser school and get a job than that little extra prestige but spend years applying despite a high GPA and wondering, what's wrong? Why would only men be contacting me? Aren't they only a minority of HR?
>>
>>76294905
>Asians are advantaged over whites for jobs
>"No sources but I'm pretty sure xD"
>>
File: who killed hannibal.png (415 KB, 848x768) Image search: [Google]
who killed hannibal.png
415 KB, 848x768
>>76293476
>posting that you're undocumented on social media

practically begging for someone to report you tbqh
>>
>>76296460
>not an argument
This entire board, all its favourite YouTubers, etc have all but completely proven beyond all doubt that the sociology major progressives in HR view white males as the most "privileged" and therefore least deserving of jobs.

Are Asians not considered minorities? Are there not articles everywhere begging for more minorities in STEM?

Yeah, univerisities are a little more rational, but HR is not.

You're not even counterarguing.
>>
>>76293476
So uhh.. we doxing this fuck or what? I'll call Immigration myself if we get a name and town.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.