[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill them all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: DSC_0078.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0078.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
I have a close family member who had dyspraxia (look it up).
They have just "had an accident" in the toilet and got shit all over themselves and the toilet. They are 9 years old.
A few hours ago they where "playing" with our dogs, "training" them with leads, then the little cunt was pulling them around on the lead and hauled up a dog by its neck pulling the dogs front feet of the ground.
At this point I stopped it, they are lucky I didn't flatten them, 10 minutes before this their sibling stopped them from tieing the dogs up to an outside chair.

I just want to here people views on retards like this, who will need a carer for the rest of their life. I can not speak out about it because I keep the peace in the family by not voicing my views. Also the parent of this kid dares not ask I think.

My view is the child should have been given away at birth, the mother had PND when it was born. There is always time for adoption, or extermination.
This child will need care for the rest of its life.

What are your views on these kinda of people, not just children. The dribblers you see in electic wheel chairs being fed by carse paid for by the tax payer.

Do they have a right to live?
Do they have a need to live?
Should the state do more or less?
Should there be the option or judgement of death?

I would chose death, kill them all, this would mean I lose two members of my family, the little fuck at my house atm and an older member who is 50 odd.
I would happily pull the trigger on these two and the remaining queue of retards stood/set up before me.
>>
>>76288468
You poor thing.

You're the real victim here.
>>
Mentally deficient people should be euthanized at birth. They don't contribute to society, and it's just better if they are put down peacefully.
>>
>>76288468
Shit genes run in the family?

That litlle shit with dyspaxia, you for mistaking that site as a blog...
>>
Either the state or insurance companies should require two parents that want children to undergo testing to see if they have a higher chance of having retard babies.

Then if they have children despite Govt warnings not to they can care for their own damn retard spawn.
>>
>>76288468
>look it up
>realize I have it
oh shit nigrer
>>
>>76289063
No you're just Japanese Tojo
>>
I feel bad for them.

Saw a thirty-something guy like this at Costco, lead by his fifty-something parents.

You just know when the parents pass away, this guy's fucked and will suffer for the rest of his life.
>>
>>76288468
My little brother had extreme autism. Not like you sperglords. He 9 and he still can't clean himself properly. Loses his temper and starts trying to kill my little lister when she won't stop crying. Its hard and challenging. He's a good kid. He exceeds in maths And school( like that's even going to help him) the hardest part is thatbi have to pretend to give a fuck about him and I have to be the most male I can be for my mother. He won't go to the prom. Or get a girlfriend or have children. So I have to do these things so my mother can ha e the expreince of having a son. I quit reading manga and started going out skating to so I didn't become a shut in neet and be more of a pain in my parents arse than I already was. But all in all I think if they can live and do stuff on thier own then they should be able to live. But when you see the sick cunts pushing around a vegtable like they are doing a good thing it just makes me sick because they are not even alive . just breathing.
>>
>>76288468
My stepsister has dyspraxia too but that doesn't mean that she is a burden on anyone or that she should die. She lives on her own and is studying to become a lawyer. And severely handicapped people should be taken care of, because that's the humane thing to do.
>>
>>76289063
No you don't, Shinji
>>
File: 59.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>76289063
No, you're just a race of spergs in general
>>
>>76289063
No that's a malfunction in your coordination system in your gubdam suit,Suziki
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 464x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 464x563
Listen, the reason I think retards should be killed at birth is because I live right next to a family who has 4 children with down syndrome. FOUR. They didn't stop fucking reproducing and creating these potatos. The husband left years ago, (gee, wonder why?) and the mother of the tards has a boyfriend now. These tards constantly run around their yard and flap their arms like geese. I don't even take my dogs for walks anymore because every time I did, the downies would ask to 'pet' them and end up smacking their disgusting hands on them. I'm moving soon because of these pieces of shit.
>>
>>76289512
The neural interface on his evangelion is broken duh
>>
>>76289541
I'm not saying they should be killed, but they should definitely be shut away from the rest of civilised society.
>>
>>76288468
>English genetics

you're probably not far from mong yourself, m80
>>
>>76289605
Fair enough. That would be an alternative, but somebody would still need to care for them and pay for them.
>>
>disease

it's devolution.
consciousness
is leaving earth
and the human
form behind to
become beams
of star light again
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 313x470
>>76289308
Have you watched this movie lad?
>>
>>76289342
This, I'm not sure I would have the pascience to keep a retarded child, but I would just give it up for adoption because I'm not cruel.
>>
From a logical perspective they are not evolutionary superior, a step down, therefor they shouldn't be alive since they drag everyone else down by a small margin.

Just end their suffering and send them to heaven.
>>
>>76289889
Yeah I'm not joking he is on par with him. He worked out he was born on a Wednesday by knowing his 7th birthday was on a Sunday. My mother said that he was right. He could be a prodigy but what good is having a skill that you can't efficiently use.
>>
>>76288708
I'm not really, the thing that "triggered" me was when they started to fuck with my dogs. I generally don't give a fuck and ignore them 99% of the time.
I like sarcasm.

>>76288710
WHERE'S THE FUCKING LIKE BUTTON

>>76288814
No I believe the older member may have been due to the pill, kinda like umm, I forget the word, little people with missing or very small arms and legs.

You mean this site as a blog?
I don't give a fuck, I just wanted to vent and get other opinions, do you not think I know how 4chan works? This thread will be gone and forgotten by the end of todays trading.

>>76288862
I agree but shit like dyspraxia can not be tested for. But you do know with a week or two of birth. At this point there should be a dissension made by the parents and state who takes care of the child. The farther divorced the mother, mainly due to their child behaviour and they both can not cope.

>>76289063
There are of course tiers, some people worse than other. As said this member will need care for the rest of their life and will not be able to write a comprehensive sentence, let alone remember their address or cross over the road safely.

>>76289159
You mean the tax payers suffre from the amount of people like this who we have to pay for? Yes I agree there are good, great parents out there. The one I'm speaking of is not good, below average, she just can't cope with it and palms the child off on other family members so she can go and have fun with her other child. I feel sorry for the other child. They are really cleaver and already headed to school which need invitations to enter.

>>76289308
YOU should no have to do this.
This is my opinion, I understand your side of things and I admire what you are doing.
This family member disrupts everything to get attention, they do it because their mother alows it, again because she can not cope and it's easier to just let the child get its way.
>>
File: 1449113742643.gif (1 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1449113742643.gif
1 MB, 380x285
>>76289816
>>
>>76288468
There is something in philosophy called the veil of ignorance. Its basically a thought experiment for determining morals in any given situation by setting certain parameters like 'would I mind being in that position myself' or 'what would someone say/do if they had to feel like X' and deciding if something would be right or wrong. Now, if we take the example of dyspraxia and ask ourselves 'would I feel bad if I was handicapped like that?' or 'Would I shut my child in an institution away from the world'. I would definitely feel bad for people with that handicap and would feel bad for their parents who have major problems in life because of that. Obviously you people lack basic empathy for others.
>>
I once lived next to a "group home" in a suburban neighborhood. Four tards and two dedicated tard-wranglers lived there. One day I heard this noise outside, one of the tards saying "keu yeu, keu yeu" over and over. After an hour or so, I snuck outside to peek into their backyard. One tard was pacing back and forth, shouting "keu yeu" and rubbing his chin each time.

HIS CHIN WAS BLOODY AND RAW FROM THE RUBBING.

And I swear he was actually trying to say, "Kill You, Kill You".

Would it be more rational to simply euthanize such a human failure? Yes, absolutely. A rational world would require genetic testing and mandatory abortions for failed foetuses. No exceptions.

In the year that I lived there, I only saw one of their parents visit, once. A neurotic wreck of a single-mother drove up with one of the tards in her car, yelled at him for having forgotten some item at McDonald's, and returned him to the tard-sanctuary.
>>
I think we would be better off without them

Imagine a race full of attractive people. That is what we'll get if we start breeding out the physically retarded.

I think we need to do the same with mental retards/aspies/unstable people, as well.
I have incredibly low mood swings and anxiety and it makes me basically silent, can't talk to anyone, don't enjoy anything, no happiness, etc. It isn't healthy, it isn't attractive and I'd love for whites to breed it out.
>>
>>76290171
He doesn't do it to get attention. He hates attention. He isn't even a human he's a biological robot. He doesn't understand jokes and when I mentioned that someone laughed their head off he took it litrelly. Believe me he gets away with nothing. my father was medic in the army and takes shit from no one.
>>
>>76290137
Well the movie's point is for you to use your brother's skills. Obviously he's not the one to do anything.
>>
File: 1335914828292.gif (1 MB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
1335914828292.gif
1 MB, 150x130
>>76289889
>mfw every fuckwit I know thinks autistic people are all basically Rainman
>>
>>76290493
I've tried to teach him poker but he's more intrested in. Remembering every movie and the year it was made on the sky movie store.
>>
>>76290788
Teach him to be a database admin.
>>
>>76289308
I knew a similar person, he was some autistic sperglord that was at my school, whenever we beat his class at football (by 7-1 once) he tried to choke our teammates but we dogpiled him or some shit.
>>
>>76289342
Again there are many tiers to it, and everyone is effected in different ways and severities. Your step sister is obviously not as affected as my family member. She is doing a great thing and contributing to society. She can obviously use a toilet without shitting on herself.
I hate humanity. That's a hole other thread though.

>>76289541
Cool story bro.
Killed at birth make it eaisyer to accept and move on. Why hold onto it for a week and the have it adopted, it's still an expense to the tax payer.

>>76289638
Least I aint fat.

>>76289730
True.

>>76289816
I do believe the world would be a better place without humanity. From the start of humanity or from this point onwards.

>>76289915
The suffering of other brought on by them is cruel. Even down to such a small thing at nearly chocking my fucking dog. I could have kicked the fucking cunt to death to doing that. What would have happend if I was not there?
Yes I value my dogs over this child, fuck I value my cats chickens and birds in the garden more.

>>76290054
>Heaven, I had respect for you until that.
But yes I do believe in eugenics.

>>76290378
No I do not lack basic empathy. I have said this person would need care the rest of their life. There is another person in this thread who stepsister suffers from it, but not as bad and by the sounds of it making more of her life than many on 4chan.
"IF I RULED THE WORLD" there would of course be tests in place, the most simple one or disisinary one would be, can they care and provide for themselves?

>>76290379
We are the victims. That's not sarcasm.

>>76290419
No need to be attractive. I would come pretty close to being executed myself with my own thinking on this. But I do provide, pay taxes and do a worthwhile job.

>>76290480
You do not personally know this child, I do, and I know he does it for attention, so does his mother. I would not call him so far gone that he is a robot. Although in my line of work for the last 8 years I know what you mean.
>>
>>76291572
I thought you where referring to my brother. apologies.
>>
>>76290914
My brother is far from that. He doesn't play sports and can't cope with too many people around him. Its a bit different when he's trying to choke a guy rather than 4 year old girl.
>>
>>76290788
Try getting him into programming, hopefully he'll help push some pajeets out of the industry.
>>
>>76288468
Mandatory gene testing and abortions for retards. Designer babies via IVF should be strongly encouraged to curbstomp smaller problems such as bad eyesight.
>mfw I need glasses with 7 diopters, which is more than anyone of my ancestors
It's just going to keep getting worse generation to generation, because any subhuman woman can shit out a couple of kids nowadays. Shit genes are going to accumulate unless we do something.
>>
File: 1426399734705s.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1426399734705s.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>>76288468

You were going to beat up a 9 year old child?

Aren't you a tough guy!

Maybe, your fuckwit family should learn how to raise children before having them?

Dogs seem a bit beyond you too.
>>
>>76288468
I find even hardcore right wingers are apposed to seeing retarded children put down when the resources exist to give them a life with some small amount of happiness.

I think it's fine to set aside a certain amount of tax dollars to support poor fuckers like him. But certainly not unlimited amounts like some people seem to want.

If it was your kid would you put him down?
>>
>>76289816

poets on /pol/

keep up the good work anon
>>
>>76292198
agreed.
>>
>>76288710
This.
You alredy know they're gonna have a meaningless difficult life.

I thought everyone has the right to have a chance in life until I worked with heavely mentally challenged people. Then I realized how miserable these folks were so I decided to quit as a reddit moderator.
>>
The dribblers should be put out of their misery. Basically just vegetables.
>>
>>76288468
Put them down at birth.
>>
>>76290494
I'll bet you're an excellent driver.
>>
File: tumblr_nsaxf29Yh51qzr8nao1_1280.jpg (367 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsaxf29Yh51qzr8nao1_1280.jpg
367 KB, 1000x776
>>76288468

Dyspraxics are highly intelligent, sometimes genius level, and have no moral compass whatsoever. He has probably been poisoning you for quite some time.

Has your hair started to fall out yet?

Seriously, they notice everything. You can't even lie to them. One day he'll train those Dogs to rip your throat out.
>>
>>76292198
Yes.

>>76292464
No.
I was going to puck the cunt hard enough to knock him to the ground, then I would have hopefully stopped before kicking the shit out of them. I could happily kill any human being if it was a choice of my dog or them.
You clearly have no point of view or understanding or reasoning behind this thread or what we are talking about.

>>76292477
The NHS could do more with the money the retards are taking to keep "normal" people alive and well.
I would have had him aborted IF it was up to me BUT as said it can not be tested for, but there is the mothers feelings and views to taking into account.
If it was born I would then opt for adoption and try and push the mother into it. Then I guess I would just leave her if she said no and kept it, kinda like what happend... They where a great couple before this child came along.

>>76292198
Agreed.

>>76292764
keked, but people do work for them, and they know they are miserable, and it makes them miserable, it's not fare on anyone.

>>76292830
What about my family member?
Who still shits themselves at 9, can not read, will need care the rest of his life, Will never have a job?
Their mother get £80 a week, this should be for restbite of care for him. of course it does not get spent on that, that's what other family members are for, palm the child off onto them. I always so no, not my problem, but other family members are to nice to say no.

>>76293406
I'll tally up the executioners tomorow.
Would you be able to do it though?
Or if it came into law in a few months would you put in for the job to kill them, whatever the age?

A picture comes to mind, Dr Fetus, Mr Deletus or something???

>>76293675
>Very few dyspraxics are highly intelligent,
fixed.
My dogs are already highly trained working dogs and ex police drug dogs, that's why they did not attack him for doing what he was doing.
>>
File: That's it I'm out.png (92 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
That's it I'm out.png
92 KB, 599x394
>>76288710
>>
>>76293961
>I would have had him aborted
but if he had already been born, would you put him down?
>>
>>76294015
wow, if she was my mother and i came out retarded I'd murder her.
>>
>>76294015
each day I discover new levels of stupidity
it gets less and less funny
>>
File: Pepe-and-Wojak-Christmas.png (57 KB, 712x915) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak-Christmas.png
57 KB, 712x915
>>76288468
Welcome Zionist eugenics,

Where radiation, heavy metals in vaccines, water, food, pesticides, engineered diseases, antibiotics, destruction of family, and technology, destroy neural development.

>"Hurrdurr, must be genetic! Let's start killing ourselves!"

Yes, let's let inbred Zionists living past 100 years old tell us we're genetically flawed so they can engineer us, while they keep marrying their cousins.
>>
>>76288468
It's only a nine year old acting like a nine year old

clam down friendo :*)
>>
You can't kill people based on something they were born with unless they start hurting other people. This idea is that the state is God and they get to choose who lives and dies would very quickly lead to it being applied to everyone else.
>>
>>76290171

>le taxpayers

The wealthy suffer for you because they have to pay for your healthcare and roads that they themselves afford to go private with. Do you approve of the rich killing you because they don't to pay tax?
>>
>>76288468
I don't agree with it at all. The child/adult has absolutely no quality of life whatsoever, but apart from that, the fact people are having handicapped kids who've got a life expectancy of like 12 years purely so they can sell their stories to the paper and get likes on Facegoy is beyond disgusting.
>>
pre-natal: abortion
post-natal: love and nutrition
>>
>>76288468
Yeah once they're alive and have any manner of sentience they're kind of a person, but there's always abortion.
>>
>>76288468
sterlisation

cant be carrying on those genes.
>>
>>76291572
when i was a lad we would kick, poke ,tease the pets we didn't like, children are capable of evil things, its not just a tard thing. think you should deal with it desu and keep him away from animals until he learns to play nice.
>>
Why not engineer retards into living sex dolls?
>>
>>76288468
>Do they have a right to live?
They do have rights as far as it should not be a crime to keep them alive, if the carer is private, and can afford to keep them alive, but they should not recieve any state help or benefits, and there should be no laws to accomodate them (retard rights).
>Do they have a need to live?
I am not sure what you meant by this. Do they have an instict to live you mean, like eat food and drink on their own? or just Do they need to live, that ones is a no, unless they are used for science to prevent more of them being born, and used to preventively screen for their genes, to be able to have retards aborted when there is still time.
>Should the state do more or less?
The state should do less, the state should do nothing. At most the state should offer an option to predict if a fetus would be born a retard, and than offer a chance of free abortion.
>Should there be the option or judgement of death?
Yes, retards should be allowed to be killed off at any point. They could be kept as pets, and kept at least as humanely as pets, but their owner should have the option to kill them off humanely no matter how old they are. The state should not involve themself more than in any case of animal cruelty, and retards should be put to death as soon as a neighbour complain for noise, or smell, or even not liking to look at them.
>I would happily pull the trigger on these two and the remaining queue of retards stood/set up before me.
And you would do a public service, I would kill off any retards too if I were asked/allowed by the state to do so.
>>
>>76296587
Pretty sure most females already used for that, and that is why you only see male retards.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.