[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1444214980940.jpg (83 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
1444214980940.jpg
83 KB, 720x824
What makes people believe that Donald trump actually is going to do anything that he says?

Its just like what Obama, he said so much bullshit and he even got Nobel prize just for saying things that he wanted to do...

Anyways the point is it will be the same thing with Donald "dick" he wont be able to do a shit himself.
>>
>>76287772

This picture always freaks me out.
>>
Nobody actually listened to Obama

They just voted for him for le first black president
>>
>>76287934
And you really believe that Donald trump will do anything different?

We all know that Bush fucked up, but then again it wasent he whom made the calls, Bush was and is still dumb.

Anyways my point with this is that there is someone above Bush, Obama, Donald trump and so on.
>>
Obama has pretty much done and governed the way he said he was going to. Liberals just projected their own views onto him and hear what they wanted, I'm sure Trump supporters are doing the same.
>>
>>76288123
The reason Obama and Bush were the same was because they were both different sides of the establishment coin. Trump is not part of the establishment and can therefore make a difference.
>>
>>76287772
He is also the " we should be more tolerant" meme guy.
>>
>>76287772
because it's either him or Hillary that we know is going to continue the path that Obama started and will ruin america even more.
>>
>>76288338
I see,I dont not like that he will be the president, but at the same time i do want to see him, and just to see what difference he can make?
>>
File: Tsar_Nicholas_II_&_King_George_V.jpg (867 KB, 2128x3009) Image search: [Google]
Tsar_Nicholas_II_&_King_George_V.jpg
867 KB, 2128x3009
>>76287772
nose and ears are different

with all the inbreeding in the jew and muslim cultures youre bound to have look alike cousins.

see Tsar Nicholas II and King George V

Degenerates EVERYWHERE
>>
>>76288315
Well what did he do? Thats the problem i never got to know anything about what he did?

And please don't mention that he did take out the the American Force out of Iraq. If you think about it it didn't take long before ISIS suddenly came out of fucking nowhere... Also America had nothing else to do in Iraq anymore.

One more thing. This is a Kurdish friend who asked me this. "If America and other country are helping/supporting Kurdistan to fight ISIS with air strike (that we are VERY thank full for) but why don't they strike on where they take out oil?"

As well all know ISIS is selling Oil right?
>>
>>76288471
Cant see anything different with it... Anyways why the same guy all the time? Let us say they are not the same Person. So why the same guy on every picture?
>>
>>76288940
the guy in all the pictures on top probably has some sort of camera man following him around.

the jew on the bottom is probably closely related and its all a jew conspiracy.

really...
makes....
me.....
think......
>>
>>76288832
Are people still on the war for oil meme?
>>
>>76288469
Its not like he is guaranteed to make any changes but he is a lot more likely to than the alternative.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.