[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Antarctica When SHTF is it a viable sanctuary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: awc2.jpg (51 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
awc2.jpg
51 KB, 480x320
Redpill me on Antarctica

When SHTF is it a viable sanctuary
>>
File: n3.png (668 KB, 1438x665) Image search: [Google]
n3.png
668 KB, 1438x665
>>76284225
It's a continent as big as North America and you are not allowed to fly over it.

There are numerous large entrances and there's a system of interconnected caverns spanning thousands and thousands of kilometres. There are numerous maps from the nazi's showing these entrances such as pic related. There's probably a nazi sub somewhere stuck there. Either way it's full of precious resources
>>
>>76284505
Holy shit. I want to believe but when did they even find time for an Antarctic mission ?
>>
>>76284746
The nazi's went all around the world in the 7 years before the war, even to india. They had lots of expeditions. Himmler was behind these expeditions to find the true origins of the ''aryan race''. He was a kind of wagnerian mystic who believed in spooks. The SS was intertwined with esoteric occultism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism_and_occultism

Look up the story of Richard E Byrd
>>
>>76284746
>>
File: Haunebu_III_plan.jpg (67 KB, 735x525) Image search: [Google]
Haunebu_III_plan.jpg
67 KB, 735x525
>>76285087
>>
File: haunebudoc.jpg (156 KB, 732x1073) Image search: [Google]
haunebudoc.jpg
156 KB, 732x1073
>>76285142
>>
I just heard something about them looking for an entrance to the underworld in Antarctica

Makes sense considering they were into spooky stuff like you said.
>>
>>76284746
Hitler is still alive in Antarctica. The glorious 3rd reich continues on underground waiting for the day where it can take its revenge
>>
>>76285203
>>76285142
Sauce?
>>
File: Nazi Antarctic base.jpg (108 KB, 1400x620) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Antarctic base.jpg
108 KB, 1400x620
>>76284225
>>
>>76284225
No. It's a god forsaken frozen desert that wont be viable unless global temperatures increase astronomically.
>>
>>76284225

Neuschwabenland (today New Swabia) was christened by the Nazis during their expedition to Antarctica in 1938/39, pic related

Nazis also went to Tibet and measured the noses of Tibetan monks, its pretty funny stuff theres videos of it if you search
>>
>>76285087
>>76285142
>>76285203
lol came here to post shit like this

oh and theres enter the hollow earth in the middle of antartica thats why planes aren't allow to fly over the poles
>>
File: ice-melted-water-level.jpg (3 MB, 6376x4840) Image search: [Google]
ice-melted-water-level.jpg
3 MB, 6376x4840
>>76288093
Antartica's is a self generated thing mostly. It's been just cold enough the snow never melts for a very long time the accumulation has rendered the entire surafce permanently white, which reflects the majority of its sparse sunlight back into space, keeping it cold. If we were to say, dust the surface of the ice sheet with larges amounts of some non bio-degradable black particulate it would capture heat, begin melting the surface and vastly accelerate the meltrate of the ice sheet and speed the break up of the ice shelves, just like in greenland. If we did this, we could achieve pic related in a several decades or a couple centuries instead of thousands of years or more.

Even better would be self sustaining fusion heaters that use melted ice as fuel to actively destroy the ice sheet.
>>
>>76288925
You do understand that this land-mass would be a cold unhabitable shit-hole right? Just cold enough that the snow never melts? Are you retarded?
>>
>>76285050
>Nazism_and_occultism

Hey, let's all believe this guy.
>>
>>76288925
>Germany and liberal shtiholes flooded
>Poland practically untouched
>Unclaimed, faraway land to send there all the leftists
Sing me in for this whole sea rising.
>>
>>76287665
yes
>>
>>76288162
I want to see the videos
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.