[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for your beloved fuhrer being a fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mein fuhrer the druglord.jpg (396 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
mein fuhrer the druglord.jpg
396 KB, 1500x1000
What's your excuse for your beloved fuhrer being a fucking drug addict?

How does someone preaching against degeneracy use cocaine, meth, morphine, and more. No wonder his speeches were so energetic, the guy was hopped up on all kinds of shit, probably wasn't even living in reality.

Try to stay on topic, faggots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Morell
>>
>>76281484
He was just taking Super Male Vitality and Brain Force
>>
>>76281484
Hitler actually got the idea for world war 2 while on an LSD trip
>>
>>76281696
I don't think LSD was around back then, but if it was no doubt he would have used it, since he obviously used everything else he could get his hands on.
>>
>>76281781
incorrect, Hitler was actually part of the original team that invented LSD, Mushrooms, and MDMA.

The Hoffman thing was a Nazi coverup.
>>
As I thought, there is no excuse. I was starting to warm up to Hitler until I discovered this.
>>
>>76281484
Dude liked to party! Its okay when some kike in hollywood does it, but if our leader did it, then its bad!? Fuck you OP
>>
>oh yes goyim we "found" these documents showing that hitler was a maniac and drug addict etc. etc.
>>
>>76282725
>muhh other people do it so that makes it okay, r-right?

No, fuck you unprincipled nigger.
>>
LOOOOOL u think he used drugs haha ur funny
>>
where are the proofs
>>
>>76281484
Hitler was a political tool implemented by the Rothschild clan.

He was trained in the manipulation of masses and the art of speech in England during his stay in 1913.

HitlerĀ“s grandmother worked as a maid in one of the Rothschild mansions and eventually ended up getting pregnant with a child who later became the grand father of Hitler.

Thats why its so ironic when normies point out that Hitler had jewish genes making him a huge hypocrite. The conclusion of course is the dissonance that these fools would feel knowing that he was purposefully used as a scapegoat for an agenda which has infiltrated and controlled central europe trough central banking and puppets granted by the secret societies. Merkel is really that last scapegoat in the new century of taking back and restoring total control of Europe.

Right now, the military industries are getting pumped by EU money, money which does not exist and is printed on the same fiat money that holds our ecnomomies afloat. When the central banks capitalizes on the bubble it will sink the european economy while we will continue to debt ourselves in military spending for defeneses.

Its a fucking beautiful scheme that these bastards have made up, incredible that they can get away with it really.
>>
>>76281484
it was considered medicinal.

stop posting about things you know nothing about.

im not even a fan of uncle adolf but thats not going to stop me from calling you a.

>massive faggot
>>
>>76281484
The excuse is that everyone was taking drugs during this period of time.

Class A substances were widely available and some could he bought in shops.

During ww1 opium/heroin/cocaine etc could be and was purchased and sent to frontline troops, to keep them going.

These products were also used at home, for the purpose of stopping pain. Children and babies were also given these things.

Adolf suffered pain after mustard gas was dropped on his trench in ww1. The assassination attempts also resulted in further injuries, hence the use of drugs that could help to nullify said pain.

This was a time where drugs has little to no negative stigma attached to them.

Every single world leader at that time was an addict.

Do your fucking research next time, or maybe try calling out Hitler for having one testicle, raping his cousin, being Jewish, having a scat fetish, having a micro penis, being a homosexual, having sex with animals or any of the other factual information, brought to light by our Semitic media.
>>
File: DSCF9086.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9086.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>76283523
>>
>>76283787
Why do you think the EU is never allowed to have an army? You own us. We are your puppets. Som e countries more affected than others, Germany being the essential mean of central control trough finance. Do you think such an hegemonial ownership comes unplanned? Economics is a scam. It is supposed to fail. It cannot sustain itself on contiunous growth, thus destruction is needed to give rise for regrowth trough fiat money that is distrubuted and controlled by The Fed, The Bank of England and The National Bank of Japan. What better way to destroy a country than to also take economic ownership of how it should finance its reconstruction. Thats how they have so much control and power. Politicians can do jack shit but to straighten up and some of them are oblivisious to their role in the grand scheme of things. Im just offering an alternative explanation, I could be wrong.
>>
>>76281484
Don't forget these cool Hitler (((facts)))
>One ball
>Mini freak pecker
>IBS
>2 balls
>1 ball
>no balls
>huge dick
>small dick
>micro dick
>incestual
>pedo
>hitler was gay
>hitler had syphilis
>hitler had one ball
>hitler hated everyone with brown eyes
>hitler was schizophrenic
>hitler was addicted to meth
>hitler was a prostitute
>hitler had a tiny cock
>hitler was into scat
>Hitler had fetal alcohol syndrome
>Hitler was a pedophile
>Hitler was unpopular at school and wrote brooding poetry
>Hitler hated cute dogs
>Hitler drank Jewish baby blood
>Hitler got NEETbux, and spent it on anime body pillows and Atlus games
>>
>>76281484
>Complains about Hitler using drugs
>Ran a nation up from poverty while a drug addict
>Says that drugs are degenerate

Op, do you have any idea how retarded you made yourself look?
>>
>>76281484
So you're telling me that this guy Made Germany Great Again as a functioning drug addict..?

If that's true, why are addicts so lazy today pleb?
>>
>>76284759
>Ran a nation up from poverty while a drug addict
>Nation fails and falls
>Implying drugs aren't degenerate

what?

>>76284948
If you have someone supplying the drugs to you constantly, it could work for a while.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.