[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ron Paul accepting questions on Twitter. Get in here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Ron Paul.jpg (52 KB, 579x318) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paul.jpg
52 KB, 579x318
Ron Paul accepting questions on Twitter. Get in here.
>>
File: 187418.png (398 KB, 572x664) Image search: [Google]
187418.png
398 KB, 572x664
>>76279669
>Do you see your son as a failure?
>What candidate do you consider the most trustworthy?
>What candidate do you share the most common ground with?
>>
No really cares anymore.
>>
>>76279973
this. what has Ron done lately? where has Ron been? all we get is Rand trying to be muh libertarian but he comes off as a retard and Trump anally devastated him so hard that his name alone brings laughter.

the pauls are dead. bury them
>>
>>76279669
Thank you chocolate Austria, was wondering how the guy had been doing for a while now.

Good to know he's still kicking at it.
>>
File: 1464826676868s.jpg (3 KB, 109x125) Image search: [Google]
1464826676868s.jpg
3 KB, 109x125
>>76279669
Who?
>>
>>76279973
I've got a lot of loyalty for a paid shill.
Just get in here, faggot, and ask the man some questions before he dies. He may look 65, but he's 80. He's not going to live that long.
>>
>>76279669
what do you REALLY think of the Jews?

did Adolf do anything wrong? apart from allowing the British to retreat from Dunkirk?

why does randlet support amnesty for 30-45 million fucking illegals so that the reps never win again?
>>
>>76279853
>is it happening?
>>
>>76280047
Freedom never wins; the weak fear it.
>>
Ask him questions about Bane
>>
>>76280123
Just asked one, I feel for the guy.
>>
>>76280212
>the weak win

Freedom prevails until the strong are caught off guard and the cowardly find a way to sneak into power. Freedom returns when the strong run out of patience and switch from prevention mode to cure mode. Having a multi-trillion dollar military doesn't mean much if 2/3 of the officers consider you a traitor against the nation.
>>
>>76280047
Past 12 months?

Bash trump and offer no clear alternative. Ron wants Hillary.
>>
>>76280672
Not really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuaO1EHdiVQ
>>
>>76280672
t. r/Trump
>>
>>76280630
this desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.