[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joining the Mormons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mormon-temple-Bountiful-Utah3.jpg (80 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
mormon-temple-Bountiful-Utah3.jpg
80 KB, 720x576
I've been toying with the idea of joining the LDS for a good while now. Why? Because all the concrete evidence points that they are the least degenerate group ever
>least divorces
>no tobacco, drugs, alcohol or even coffee or tea
>most children
>strong group cohesion but doesn't prevent socializing with non-mormons
>least obesity
>they are happier than atheists and other christians
>they demand certain strictness which should prevent them from degenerating like our lutheran church did

I've attended quite a few of their events by now over the past few months, both inside their chapel and in other more mundane events, and have liked what I've seen. They are not dressed up in suits 24/7 and most of activities don't revolve around singing praises to Jesus. I also called "victims of religion" hotline to inquire about harassment of ex-mormons or mormons by mormons, since Jehova's Witnesses and Baptists are well known for that. They didn't know of such things in this country, so this should be risk-free.

Now.. are there any LDS or ex-LDS here to convince me otherwise?
>>
>>76277683
I knew a mormon kid in school (UK). He was actually a really good kid, he went to study engineering at some university in the USA.
>>
>>76277683
I'm an over the road truck driver. I've been through every major city in the US.
Northern Utah, Salt Lake City is the least degenerate, most white of all.
Mormons don't tolerate nignog monkey shines.
>>
They're also a literal cult that requires you to pay an increasing percentage of your income to a corporation (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is a literal corporation, as in it is owned by stockholders and has a CEO).

And of course they were founded by a conman whose arrest records for all sorts of shit are still on record in several states. IE, he was arrested for the "magic mirror" trick (Smith had a mirror that allowed him to see underground thereby allowing him to find treasure. This is, coincidentally, how he """"""""found"""""""'' the golden tablets).

And let's not forget that the corporate leaders are pushing miscegenation and immigration in a desperate attempt to get more members.
>>
"Mormons" is often times a religion that is mocked. If your kids grow up w/o an Mormon community they may be bullied and ridiculed if they tell other kids they are Mormons.

Take your time and visit a few churches. I personally like Pentecost churches because you worship, study the bible, and pray openly together.
>>
File: IMG_20160511_131815.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_131815.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>76278411
Paying the tithe is not necessary, also it's only ever ten percent.

Also Joseph Smith got arrested for trying to spread his religion

Also every religion is technically occult
>>
>>76278411
10%

That's also one fucking huge obligation in my book, especially considering how much I have to pay taxes to fund cozy living to shitskins.

>>76278842
Mormonism seems to produce best results socially.
>>
>>76277683
ex-LDS, here. Ask me anything
>>
>>76277683
Read up on early church history.

Just saved you a midlife crisis and a bunch of children that hate you for the brainwashing.
>>
>>76277683
daily reminder (god damn ive made so many of these, thought you got me this time by making the thread early did you momo kikes)

>mormon god was a human mormon who was so good he became god
>god exists on some other planet fucking his spirit wife (literally) to make spirit children that will seed his planets with life
>there is no one god all gods were created by something
>joseph smith was a freemason who incorporated that shit into the church with rituals and dumb shit
>joseph smith was a noted con artist
>joseph smith was tarred and feathered for being a complete cunt
>joseph smith tried killing a mayor (or governor idk)
>the book of momo is "le truest book" but its gone through many rewrites and interpretations throughout history negating its truest book status
>the maps in the book of momo correspond to northeast america in geography and the names in the book of the cities and towns are literally rewrites of the cities and towns smith grew up in
>the mormon church believes jesus and satan are brothers
>jesus isnt god
>if youre not sealed in the temple as a married couple you arent accepted in heaven as married and others can bang your spirit wife and claim her
>no one can witness sealing ceremonies other than the priests and the couple
>said niggers were cursed by god until they needed more members and accepted them
>massacred many people
>the book states that there were massive wars in america that no evidence has come forth to corroborate those tales
>joseph smith married lolis
>polygamy was ok until america told them to fuck off with that shit
>are obese as shit and most women are on prescription meds because of the stress
>one of their credos is "what turns coal into a diamond". the answer is pressure and that gives them free reign to dominate their followers
>most mormon girls are degenerate as fuck since the church instills within them that they are never good enough and they get severe daddy issues
>you have to pay to get into heaven
>>
>>76280890
and a big one

>IF YOURE A PERFECT MORMON YOU LITERALLY BECOME A GOD ON PAR WITH YAHWEH AND YOU FUCK YOUR SPIRIT WIFE FULL OF CHILDREN AND CREATE YOUR OWN PLANET

FUCK YOU MOMOS

t. guy who almost married one
>>
fucking heretics
>>
>>76280532
How was the life in mormon community? Why are you ex?

>>76280598
>>76280890
I don't care about any of that. If there is a community that is as far as possible from liberal degenerates and statistically produces better results in every single metric, then I don't give a fuck even if it was written by drunken Tolkien.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>76281913
>How was the life in mormon community?
Pretty tightly knit. I was only involved during my childhood and adolescence. They were very diligent about keeping us familiar within our own group. Invitations to BBQ's, campouts, social events and all sorts of meet ups were commonplace entertainment. Some inner-groups tended to be a bit gossipy so you had to be careful about what you said. But once you are part of the in-group, you will get networking for jobs, business, services and sorts of other goods. They're like the jews in that sense, only much more open to newcomers

>Why are you ex?
Because I started to drift apart from most of my peers when I hit my edgy teen years for self explanatory reasons. Something I've grown to regret later on in my life.

The Scripture, Ideology, origins, beliefs and cosmology of Mormonism are batshit insane, Say what you want about them. But mormons themselves really are good people with a good community. As time goes on, I'm more and more tempted to get on all fours and beg for forgiveness. Especially seeing as I'm 25, my life has been going nowhere since I became an adult, I'm stuck in a shit job and my prospects elsewhere for settling down with a wife and having kids are only dwindling with time
>>
>>76277683
that is some sweet ass temple
>>
>>76277683
Mormons have always been nice to me, they've even invited me to a few events.
>>
>>76277683

This is the ultimate end game. Everything /pol/ wants is available with the mormons. Submissive wives, obsession with anglo or germanic genetics, thinly veiled racism --

But at the end of the day, the mormons are creeps. I used to play Youth Football with them, and the fucks wouldn't show up on the sabbath. F that, if catholics can smash heads on Sunday so can you. Makes me wants to just accept our society's death throes
>>
>>76278023
I'm willing to bet 1 mil that it was BYU
>>
>>76277683

Keep me posted.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.