[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cynical slavic thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: descărcare.png (5 KB, 172x156) Image search: [Google]
descărcare.png
5 KB, 172x156
>Your life is shaped by the decisions you make
Horse shit. Your life is shaped by your genetics and how your brain developed as a fetus; intelligence and personality. There are natural instincts which you cannot fight and should not be struggling with them.

There are some vital things within your brain which you simply cannot change with external factors, let alone surgery and outside substances.
You are lucky to be born with a naturally generous personality and intelligent imagination used for business or you're just another mediocre lazy slave working for the ones who had more luck with their genetic code.

We are slavic, we are of mongoloid and gipsy heritage. There is nothing good in the majority of us. We are cancer.
>>
>>76271950
here is your (you)s , enjoy the sage
>>
>>76271950
Romanians aren't Slavs. We know your gene pool is absolute trash but try not associate your kind with a fair superior race.
>>
>>76271950

so, do you want to commit the suicide or try to use what nature gave you?

it did not happen for no reason, you have survived till today

also... never mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-TrmnHKl4
>>
>>76271950

You are dwelling too deep in genetic determinism. Yes, your heritage determines your disposition toward various tasks, however improper food, lifestyle, education and social stimuli will hinder your development.

Provided with good care, proper education and strong family values even the most genetically impaired could form a stable society.

If you really believe in your post, you should just off yourself without leaving offspring... Go on.
>>
>>76271950
>We are slavic
>Romanian
>Slavic
>>
>>76273994

now compare to this and find 3 differences

you are welcome to find more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxE_PwOBe3w

I am sad because I was fighting my inner Slav for my whole life and what I go is an empty shelf.

Yet my parents, grandparents survived the war, Soviet occupation and all. Even the liberals so...

I cannot lie to mysef, not for long for sure, I am not a German and I cannot become one. No matter how hard they train me or oppress.
>>
>>76274483

empty shell ffs and got not go
>>
>>76271950

ANTISERB BEHAVIOR DETECTED

>no suggesting genetic modification and apotheosis as solution
>>
>>76271950

Hey gypsy, don't try to associate your pathetic kind with true white slavs. You are inferior to us.
>>
Hey anon, no one gives a fuck about you or your genetic disadvantage.

Haven't you learned yet?
>>
>>76274483
kill yourself
>>
>>76276180

most of you are already dead too or will be too, t. juveniles

you just do not see it
>>
>gypsy
>slav
pick one
>>
>>76271950
Don't underestimate 'cultural capital', the way of life and sum of your habits, when determining success or failure. The more disciplined you are in your habits, the greater control you possess over your future success. It is easy to become discouraged when you see people around you accomplishing more, but as long as you are alive you have no determined fate. Everyone imagines making a name for themselves while they're still in their 20's. This is your ego obstructing you. No one expects you to be at the pinnacle of your life in your 20's. The key is to be moving toward that mountain top. I recommend all /pol/ users to take breaks from this forum to read books. All the negativity affects our states of mind. PRO TIP: Eating breakfast has a huge effect on your daily outlook. Eat breakfast, my friend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.