[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes the Gurkhas so powerful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 2xjCh23654.jpg (91 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
2xjCh23654.jpg
91 KB, 500x563
what makes the Gurkhas so powerful?
>>
I really don't know.
That are literally one of the most bad ass units in the world.
Thre is an old wives tale aussies told from Kokoda.
The senior diggers would tell the new/younger guys to always wear their rising sun on their collar.
Apparently Gurkhas used to tip toe around at night with knives and would kill Japanese soldiers while they sat on picket.
There are aussie soldiers who said that they were sitting on picket and would hear someone whisper close to them "good aussie", because one of the gurkhas had come up behind them and felt their collar and felt the rising sun and knew they were Australian and wouldn't kill them.
>>
>>76261778

>Ghurkas didn't get citizenship
>Thousands of muzzies did

Wow Uk, I'm disappointed in you
>>
>>76262040
That's not even impressive. I could do 30 bullets, 30 kills
>>
>>76261778
in THE WORLD THAT'S COMING we'll need OMAC the ONE MAN ARMY CORPS
>>
>>76262238
fuck off muhammed
>>
I'm just going to have to guess that it's mostly a meme blown out of proportion.

Either that, or a lifetime of training devoted to CQC.
>>
Short Asian men are ideal soldiers. White and black men cannot hope to compete.
>>
>>76261778
Their skill with the kukri of course
>>
>>76261778
its because they are "hungry"
meaning they have nothing at all to lose and they want something bad so they go with full throttle

instead of the losers running away from the middle east and north africa for free gibsmedats
>>
File: PicsArt_06-06-03.17.55.jpg (61 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-06-03.17.55.jpg
61 KB, 600x400
>>76261778
>>
>>76261778
A bad ass solider vs some snack bar collage dropouts.
>>
The loyalty to the crown carries them forth to victory.
>>
File: 7657856386385.jpg (11 KB, 241x112) Image search: [Google]
7657856386385.jpg
11 KB, 241x112
no doubt it's a meme

an asian 'defeated' (scared off) 30 'taliban' (some village hooligans) whereas white people scored 1000+ killstreaks in ww1 and ww2

all the shit about sneaking up on people at night is embellishment, you cannot train a whole group of people to do that, you can only get a few people who can do that and they're not going to all be nepali
>>
>>76262402
We actually left a lot of our asian guys back from patrols we knew would be particularly long/heavy. Small frames are not good for humping the weight first world infantry soldiers take on patrol.
>>
>>76262848
I'm talking about actual soldiering. You know the kind that involves killing your enemies. Nation building is a white delusion. Of course white soldiers would excel at it.
>>
There are like 20,000 applicants, every year. But only like 300 accepted. Those that make it are the best their entire ETHNIC GROUP has to offer.

That's why.
>>
>>76262848
Wut?

The majority of SEALs are manlets. Most people don't know that. They are the powerful type thought, like a gymnast or a running back.

Being too heavy - 200+ pounds - makes the endurance requirements much harder. It also makes it much harder to pull your own body weight.
>>
>>76262932
Can't kill enemies if you get left back to pull guard duty because of your frail genetics. Actual soldiering is all about carrying heavy shit and occupying the correct space in a formation.
>>
>>76263074
And? I know a 6'4 combat controller. Height is less important than frame in spec warfare
>>
>>76262772
>scored 1000+ killstreaks
>scored
>1000+
>killstreaks
bait
underage b&
retarded underage b&
>>
saw a documentary about them a while ago.
They are recruited in Nepal and becoming a soldier in the British army is pretty much their only way out of their peasant lifestyle so they would put all their effort in this task. they even had to span nets below a bridge because neglected men who failed the test would kill themselves.
Second, the army instructor said that the Gurkhas have a very different approach to learning military stuff. This is because they never came in contact with Rambo movies and so on. They listen very carefully and do it exactly like the instructors want.
>>
>>76263074
Firstly, SEALs and other commando types are disproportionately white. Secondly, high class troops typically have lighter load outs and have to deal with fewer humps because of their high class nature. Thirdly, they occupy a different combat niche than normal line troops so different physical attributes might be preferred.

In any case I'm not arguing that 200+lbs is preferred just that 140lbs and below is certainly not preferred. Ideal is probably in the 165-175 range honestly.
>>
>>76263276
And nothing bro. I know tall people CAN do it.

That other guy just said manlets make ideal soldiers and the majority of the time thats right
>>
>>76263740
While "manlet" on the internet seems to mean anyone below 6' there is a world of difference between your typical asian manlet at 5'4 130lbs and your typical white manlet at 5'9 170lbs.
>>
>>76263494
The Enola Gay scored a 100,000+ killstreak.
>>
>>76263494
M8 Hitler had a 6 gorrillion kill streak.
>>
>>76262040

There is a story of a group of em that were surrounded by the taliban. They were out of ammo and being encircled while they were inside a building.the officer among them gave the orders to fix bayonets.

The taliban commander heard the order go out for the gurkhas to fix bayonets and he ordered a retreat.

They would literally rather run than bring guns to a knife fight with Gurkhas.
>>
>>76261778
angry manlets who grow up in crushing poverty in the arse end of nowhere. got nothing left to prove
>>
>>76262095
You really should be.
We're just awful.
>>
>>76262397
To be a Gurkha is an honour for them. They fight to uphold that. They don't quit.
It is disgusting that we don't grant them citizenship, and would rather have dirty paki rape gangs.
>>
>>76262238
That's not even impressive. I could do 30 butter knives, 30 charges.
>>
>>76261778
They're batshit crazy. Maybe it's Manlet syndrome, the flips are pretty crazy as well.
>>
>>76263670
About 5'10" and 175, give or take.
>>
Flips, gurkas, vc, apaches........ we tend to respect the wiry little enemies that we conquer
>>
>>76261778

While that IS a really impressive feat, muslims are just extremely weak and bad at war on top of that.

They always bomb from a distance and exclusively use surprise attacks, preferably against unarmed civilians. Any military resistance where they don't outnumber the opposition 10 to 1 and they fold like a wet blanket.
>>
File: 1426814581986.jpg (37 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
1426814581986.jpg
37 KB, 406x536
Gurkhas are tops

>my mother used to throw rocks at patrolling Gurkhas from the bushes while they were walking the beaches of Malaya
>they used to tell her to go homebefore they told her parents.
>then went off to decapitate some a group of muzzys.
>>
>>76261778
Every year the British Army recruits 120 Gurkhas and the Indian Army recruits around 700. Tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands apply, as it's seen as being a great honour. The British Army is getting the very best of their men.
>>
>>76261778
That's nothing, the taliban used 20 boxcutters to kill 3000 people.
>>
>>76262040
Vietnam, they did the boot lacing.
They'd check your boots whilst you slept and if they weren't Ozzie/Brit/Murrica styled they'd slit your throat leaving nothing but a bled corpse behind. Top guys.
>>
>>76265267
I could do that with 10 bike wheels. Get on my level.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.