[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>electing a female president I seriously hope you guys don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2387
>electing a female president

I seriously hope you guys don't this
>>
wew
>>
Why would Lula select that retard as a successor?
>>
>>76258542
b-but #itsherturn
>>
File: ImWithHer.jpg (155 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
ImWithHer.jpg
155 KB, 650x400
>>
Women who believe they should be in decision making positions physically make me laugh. It's like trying to watch a retard tie it's own shoes
>>
>>76258542
literally the only thing she has going for her is "muh vagina"
>>
>>76258650
The main possible candidate was involved in a corruption scandal and he wanted someone who wouldn't overshadow him and just stay for 4 years before he could try to get elected again.

Although she went for the reelection later and won by less than 2%, which was probably the worst thing that could happen to the party considering all that happened in this 1 year and a half.
>>
>>76258542
So Hitlery is pals with a favelacommie. Looks like good ammo.
>>
File: afd-frauke-petry.jpg (88 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
afd-frauke-petry.jpg
88 KB, 1280x854
Electing a redpilled female president/prime minister would be pretty cool. It would make SJWs shut the fuck up for a bit.

Hillary is a liberal globalist horribly corrupted cunt though, like the majority of female candidates.
>>
File: Mentally Disabled.webm (563 KB, 374x210) Image search: [Google]
Mentally Disabled.webm
563 KB, 374x210
>>76258900
how was there no one better?

She's like the Jeb Bush of Brazil.
>>
>>76258900
how many gigolos does she pay to fuck her?
>>
too late, it's already happening
have fun
>>
>>76259080
There were better, but he chose the most loyal one that wouldn't be too good so people would forget about him. Being female was a bonus in terms of marketing.
>>
>>76258650
>Why would a retard select a retard as his successor?

jeez anon, idk
>>
Look at that cunt wearing the Brazilian flag lapel pin in OP.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.