[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED FRENCHING NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT NO MORE I guess I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11
File: DAF-291x300.png (148 KB, 291x300) Image search: [Google]
DAF-291x300.png
148 KB, 291x300
BASED FRENCHING NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT NO MORE

I guess I'm voting for Johnson.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436222/david-french-not-running-president
>>
>>76256951
So you're trying to vote for the most illegitimate candidate, and since French is out of the running, Johnson is your number 2? Guess you'll be voting Hillary next.
>>
>>76256951
Well shit I'm now #RidingTheJohnson
>>
File: 1464570282134.gif (2 MB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
1464570282134.gif
2 MB, 480x268
>libertarians

>>76257031
He's also open borders with an anti gun VP
>>
>>76256951

LIBERTARIANS FOR OPEN BORDERS!!!! WOOOOO!!!!
>>
File: Cuck.png (149 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Cuck.png
149 KB, 499x499
>>76256951
lol

K shill no one cares.

Go trick people to vote for Johnson somewhere else op. You Hillary shills trying to steal votes need to drop dead and Hillary needs to actually pay people to vote for her.

Trump 2016, my family and state are voting the same.
>>
File: David French Cartoon.png (98 KB, 620x318) Image search: [Google]
David French Cartoon.png
98 KB, 620x318
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1464798681502.webm

I'm sorry, but did French already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? French is still running right now and he has been the best candidate in REAL GOP for how many days now? They're playing one of the worst candidates in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of a few racists. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. French is one of the best fucking conservative candidates, he has Kristol’s support and would of won these polls if he was in them. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when The Renegades win and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds and insulted a huge ethnic group, just like Hitler did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you antisemitic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-French topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because he has true Republican principles. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking conservatives on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.
>>
>>76256951
https://youtu.be/cNoo6mS-uI0
>>
File: t.png (170 KB, 474x380) Image search: [Google]
t.png
170 KB, 474x380
>>76256951
It's because they really couldn't come up with a justifiable rebuttal to the video saying he'd vote for Trump. They tried the "He disavowed a few weeks later when he found out Trump's twisted thoughts" route but Trump has been the same since day 1, there have been no surprises.

The renegade Jew will hunt for another.
>>
File: teehee.jpg (36 KB, 470x500) Image search: [Google]
teehee.jpg
36 KB, 470x500
Bill Kristol on suicide watch. Take that neocons.
>>
>>76257095
Good to see a fellow Johnson.
>>
>>76257206
You sound mad.
>>
File: David French Quote.png (545 KB, 1419x720) Image search: [Google]
David French Quote.png
545 KB, 1419x720
>>76257597
F
>>
>>76257862
BASED FRENCH
>>
Before he announced that he is not running for president, protocol dictates that he should have announced Carly Fiorina as his running-mate and then bow out.

Fucking asshole.
>>
File: doctor, do you celebrate easter.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
doctor, do you celebrate easter.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
David...French ?
>>
>>76257862
What an asshole
>>
File: image.gif (983 KB, 448x337) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
983 KB, 448x337
>>76257301
Well, that does it. I am a #LambrightMissile.
>>
After seeing the Libertarian convention I'm convinced that the party only exists as a student performing arts project.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.