[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey so I just got an idea since super pacs are technically not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 5mo1j.gif (753 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
5mo1j.gif
753 KB, 285x171
hey so I just got an idea

since super pacs are technically not supposed to be affiliated with any candidate or coordinate with them

Can't someone make a subversive super pac
like, pretend to be pro-Hillary for example and then make really shitty ads

"Vote for Hillary. Women are just better. It's her turn"

something really non-PC and bound to piss people off

Is this even legal?
>>
>>76255242
Man we could make something great if this is legal
>>
File: 1463022501587.png (162 KB, 602x617) Image search: [Google]
1463022501587.png
162 KB, 602x617
Trump probably did something similar by infiltrating the anti-Trump PACs.
>>
If it isn't illegal why aren't more people doing it? If they do it subtle enough they even have plausible deniability.
>>
The lack of a "I'm ___ _____, and I approve of this message." at the end of the ad would break the illusion rather quickly
>>
>>76256021
That's the thing. Super PACs are required by law to not be officially affiliated or collaborate with campaigns. Do a quick search of different candidates' PAC commercials and none of them end with "I'm X and I support this message"

They all end with "SomePac is responsible for the contents of this message" or something to that effect.
>>
>>76255477
>proud to be a cuck
My fucking sides.
>>
/pol/ PAC when? Can we do this?
>>
>>76257682
bump for this
>>
tv ads are expensive

ESPECIALLY during campaign season

DUDE SOMEBODY SHOULD BUY A NEW FERRARI AND PUT IT UNDER A HYDRAULIC PRESS AND CRUSH IT. IMAGINE THE REACTION. SOMEBODY DO THAT
>>
>>76260520
But there are already pro-Trump super pacs, can't they funnel a portion of their funds into a new pac (PAC donors are anonymous) that masquerades as a pro-Hillary pac?
>>
>>76260935
Or even the RNC's billion dollar war chest for the general should be more than enough for a few subversive ads, no?
>>
>>76255242
the issue is that big donors won't donate to your pac unless you have people with experience and a solid track record; because there is no way a "subversive" super pac can get these kinds of people to commit career suicide, the big donors will stay away.
>>
On OP's note, could someone get nominated for low-level office like state senate for the democrats and then purposely tank the election and try and sully the parties name as much as possible without being fraud or something?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.