[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is a master manipulator...of his supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1419050480390.jpg (58 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1419050480390.jpg
58 KB, 854x859
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

>The idea of the master wizard hypothesis says that there's some people in the world, living people, who are masters of persuasion. They've got a, uh, linguistic gift for influencing people, and they're using actual technique.

>What I saw in Trump, was someone who was highly trained and that a lot of the things that the media were reporting as sort of random insults and bluster and just Trump being Trump, looked to me like a lot of deep technique that I recognize from the fields of hypnosis and persuasion...

Thoughts, trumpstaffel?
>>
>>76254588
>The "Candidate i dont like is winning because he mind controls people" theory.
>>
>>76254588
Of course he is. He keeps telling us!
>I have the best words.
>>
>>76254785
He pretty much does. Thats how you tell someone is the epitome of leadership
>>
File: Trump Kek Handshake.png (296 KB, 594x429) Image search: [Google]
Trump Kek Handshake.png
296 KB, 594x429
>>76254588
Kek has blessed your revelation of Trump's magic with dubs! Bless you brother.
>>
He's the wizard of making deals. He wrote the book on dealmaking. He's making a deal with us right now.
We get him elected;
HE MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
The difference is, like those skeptic magicians, he explains what techniques he's using, as he uses them. Everyone knows what Trump is doing.

He brands himself to look good and unassailable, demonizes the media so no one believes them, and brands his opponents as incompetent.

Or in layman's, he's using memes. /pol/ doesn't care because he downright tells us his methods of persuasion, and because we seriously need his policies.
>>
>>76254785

Here's the funny thing though, he predicted Trump would be wiping the floor with people last year and he endorsed Hillary Clinton because he already has been accused of being an apologist/Josef Goebbels for Trump by members of the left, and even mentions that Hillary's use of persuasion tactics (specifically fear) could lead to a race war.

He doesn't like anyone, which he's said repeatedly. That doesn't prevent him from pointing out Trump is very good at what he does though.

https://web.archive.org/save/http://blog.dilbert.com/post/145456082991/my-endorsement-for-president-of-the-united-states
>>
>>76254588
wow the left is so desperate to talk shit they turn to tin foil... im almost surprised but then there is the whole "ice cream cant melt green beans" shit
>>
File: ultrafacepalm.png (127 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
ultrafacepalm.png
127 KB, 600x468
>>76255498

>Scott Adams is a member of the """""left"""""", the same group he worries is going to try and kill him for even mentioning how good Trump is at persauding people with techniques like linguistic killshots.
>tfw

See >>76255358
>>
>>76255358

He's a Trumper for sure. He's just a master wizard too and if your read between the lines you can see the magic. His endorsement of Hillary was an indirect way of portraying Democrats as violent extremists.
>>
>>76255704

More covering his ass imo but yeah, the clarification that the members of the left are the ones who would wanna kill him after Trump wins is pretty clearly revealing his personal feel on the whole thing.

You don't have to necessarily like someone to dislike the people that they're facing off with.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.