[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you become a conservative yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Milo.jpg (75 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
75 KB, 900x900
Why haven't you become a conservative yet?
>>
>>76244856
I am a conservative...
kind of.

I'm somewhat in the middle.

Just an example; I want to help the Syrian refugees.
This, however, does not mean that we should let then in en masse and allow the wrong kinds of people, since that damages the country they're coming into, and, although much less important, it also damages the refugees reputation, causing movements against ALL refugees.

I tend to be in the middle, slightly right leaning, but adhere to facts.
>>
Shut up the fuck up leaf.
>>
>>76245491
Ad hominem remarks without any real retort just prove that the left is nothing but whiny babies.
>>
Milo is MY waifu
>>
>>76245951
I thought he was referring to me, and I ignored him so
>>
>>76244856
I'm not sure what the fuck I am anymore. I spent my early years fighting the conservatives against stupid bullshit like gay marriage and their moral majority shit (hurr rock and roll is evil cause pastor says so) and then suddenly the side I thought I was on starts throwing the same stuff at me.
>>
>>76244856
fucking homosexuals

I still cannot believe /pol/ is cucked so hard they accept actual faggots
>>
>>76246520
This is kind of the same story I have.
Shit's fucked.
>>
>>76244856
Because I'm not Jewish and I don't want nigger dicks in my butt.

Conservatism is dead. It's been replaced by nationalism, right populism, fascism, or whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>76244856
Milo isn't a conservative he's a cuckservative
>>
>>76246926
He believes some stupid shit, but I doubt he's a cuckservative.
>>
>>76244856
Alt-right =/= Conservative
>>
>>76244856
Already have. You can thank Bill Whittle for that. As opposed to a narsoc kiddy for example.
>>76246988
What? Yes it is. Where do you think the term "Cuckservative" alludes to? I really hope you didn't come to the incorrect conclusion that it derides conservatism itself rather than derides those who are no sufficiently conservative.
Tldt: Neocon=Cuckservative=/=Alt-right=Neo-paleocon
>>
(((gay conservative)))
>>
>>76246742
demographics change, people come and people go in this board.

I'm more surprised to see libertarians getting mocked tbqh. I remember the days when statist was used as a serious insult
>>
>>76247654
Stop twisting the definition to fit your own views.
>>
>>76245224
Cuck.
>>
>>76244856
I have its fucking gr8
>>
>>76246742
every movement needs it's token "exception"
>>
>>76248438
I'm not
State your ""definition"" and we'll hash it out
>>
Because conservatives are retards and cucks, I met my first real life trump supporter today, he was a huge fit dude and I'm a skelington and the dude was too much of a pussy to try and hit on my gf while I was there so he waited until I walked away and then said something, you guys are the biggest fucking pussies hiding behind your muh guns muh tuff America rhetoric, just kill yourselves already before Darwinism takes effect
>>
>>76245224
It's far more expensive to bring them to a western country. If you really care about the Syrians then have them sent to a country that shares the same language, culture, and values as they do. Liberals only "care" because they want to change the demographics. These people are far more likely to vote for welfare and bigger government than to vote for conservatives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syrian-refugees-will-cost-ten-times-more-to-care-for-in-europe-than-in-neighboring-countries-a6928676.html
>>
>>76246520
This is kind of a good way of putting it. Conservatives used to be mocked for having poor choices and ideas but Liberals are doing the same stuff nowadays. If Muslims were White they would be considered like the Westboro Baptist Church.
>>
>>76246742

>Caring about other people's sexual preferences

I'm not even gay but you're the real faggot who is probably in denial. Mind your own business.
>>
File: Mumble-Penguin.jpg (560 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mumble-Penguin.jpg
560 KB, 1920x1080
>>76244856
Because I'd have to go to work and they'd take away my drugs
>>
>>76246520
Tipper Gore was a liberal.
>>
>>76244856
Can you at least put "milo" in the header so the filter catches it and I don't have to see blatant youtube advertisements on page 1 every day?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.