[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Reads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>Pic related.

>tfw came in thinking it was going to show me how Jews were hypocritical assholes but instead showed me how there are devils and angels in every group of people.

Inb4 someone posts "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler. Haha, yes we know you're very witty and original.
>>
File: 187816-004-9330460F[1].jpg (87 KB, 298x450) Image search: [Google]
187816-004-9330460F[1].jpg
87 KB, 298x450
Mein Kampf
>>
>>76241190
Don't know about your book op - but usually reading conspiracy books is a huge waste of time and brain memory and that's all /pol/ is going to recommend you.

I'm also genuine interested in some authenthic /pol/ books.

I've ordered:

Globalization and Its Discontents
and
Manufacturing Consent
>>
>>76241190
When there is 1 angel for every 20 devils, it is logical to assume that any given Jew is a devil
>>
>>76241190

Did you read it? What does it says?
>>
>>76241190
An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.
>>
>>76241190

https://youtu.be/2CiWurDyTsc?t=5m43s

Watch it starting at 05:43, but watch all of it if you want.
>>
>>76241190
Brave New World
The Road to Serfdom
Cicero
Salt
Dao De Jing
Analects
Foundation series
Dune
Critique of Pure Reason/Practical Reason/Judgment
>>
File: Israeli Hypocrisy..jpg (109 KB, 960x429) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Hypocrisy..jpg
109 KB, 960x429
>>76241308

Well, glad that's immediately out of the fuckin' way at least.

>>76241374

The book actually has a lot of sources cited in the end and you can look up some of the author's recorded audio interviews. One side note, the author is himself is Jewish and expresses the main reason he wrote the books is because the Torah says that a Jew must always be honest and fair or he/she himself/herself is not a true Jew; follows closely to that, "Hurt a man, hurt the world; save a man; save the word." thing from the Torah.

>>76241464

Basically the author began his research when he heard of a Polish Jewish woman named "Lola" who became a camp commandant for Stalin post-WWII in 1945 to punish Nazis and Nazi-collaborators. His research led him to find out that many of the camps Stalin created to punish the Nazis were mainly ran by Jews because for two reasons: Stalin really loved Jews ("In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.") and he knew that the Jewish people would be extremely vindictive towards Germans because their hatred for the Nazis. A lot of the people in the camps weren't even Nazis or Nazi-collaborators, simply just Germans (some weren't even from Germany but accused of Nazism by unscrupulous accusers seeking to make a profit).

Some of the Jews in the book never participated in the state-sanctioned revenge - even going so far to warn their follow Jews against it by pointing out the hypocrisy. Some Jews realized the error of the ways in the nick of time and found redemption (said Jews also saw the upcoming insanity of the dog-eat-dog snitching mentality the Soviet Union would have under Stalin and fled just in time). Some Jews became corrupted, never finding redemption and seeing the hypocrisy of what they did (doing mental gymnastics to justify it or just straight denial).
>>
>>76243264

The third category of Jews had guys (one of them being the worst imo) getting punished for their actions (somewhat) and haunted for the rest of their lives for it. However, the third category also had Jews who got away with it.
>>
The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
Programmed to Kill
Good read for anyone who cares about our school systems turning into idiot factories

The Synagogue of Satan
The Secret Teachings of All Ages
Even though its ridiculous to you, its what those crazy (((people))) believe in.

The Culture of Critique
Industrial Society and its Future
you should know these by now.

The Book of Five Rings
The Way of the Living Sword
Understanding strategy will change your life.
>>
>>76243618

>The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America
>Programmed to Kill

Nice, I should look those up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.